Do you believe life exist on Mars?

Do you believe life exist on Mars??

• Yes
  • No
  • Undecided

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If not Mars, somewhere else in the universe beside Earth. Some moons have a underground ocean that might have life. Maybe single cell organisms on Mars.

What Guys Said 19

• I say it would only be micro organism if it is there - You think anything bigger would have been spotted by now

• vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

That sand person on mars really needs to get back to star wars.

• Not in the sense of intelligent lifeforms but I wouldn't be surprised if we find microbes or the sort.

• given the odds of life on other planets existing at the same time as on earth i would say that i think there is a great possibility life has existed or may in the future exist but is there life there now? no

i love the way that those that conceed that life may exist on other worlds all assume it would just be microbes or bugs. like we must be the best. its entirely possible that life has existed far beyond our wildest imaginations before but died out billions of years before the earth started to evolve into a inhabitable planet

• More like it did maybe some life forms still there

• There might be life on Mars. It's hard to believe that Earth is the only planet or moon that has life.

• Yes.

• It's 95% carbon dioxide! There is no life on Mars!

you do know there are bugs on this planet that live in vents of pure sulphuric acid. your argument does not add up

• I dont know never been there.

• Life in the simplest forms such as bacteria and such yes. More advanced life forms-unsure

• yeah i do. not sure tho

• Maybe not Mars.. but there are in other planets.

• not on mars but somewhere in the universe... aliens are exist

• Yeah I believe there's something else out there

• yes... I do... I know there are some gagers from there!!!

• Possibly. I would say 99% yes.

• About 25% of people are crazy. I've said it before.

• Perhaps at one point, who knows? Until humans are able to actually go there and investigate thoroughly somehow. But right now there does not seem to be any actually sentient life. Instead it's all just, germs, bacteria, microorganisms. And because there's no water, thus it can't sustain life. Not the same kind of organic life we have here locally anyway.

Except even the existence of any microorganism, germs and bacteria included, hasn't been proven yet. Get your facts straight first.

What Girls Said 1

• I think there is life on other planets but I feel like mars isn't one of them