Who will win the ALCS Indian or blue Jays?

• Indians
  • Blue Jays

Most Helpful Girl

• Indians will probably end up winning. I'd like the Jays to win because I love me some Josh Donaldson but they just haven't been playing the best baseball they can be. Not really the time to start slumping

Most Helpful Guy

• Given the Indians are up 2-0, its much more likely they'll win 2 of the remaining (potentially) 5 games.

I think the Jays have a pretty good shot of winning at least one of the next two, but we'll see. Indians on paper have thinner starting pitching, but the way Tomlin pitched really put them in a good position.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• My wife is a huge Jay's fan, but we both think they will win tonight, and lose the next two games. The whole team is slumping again and behind the 8-ball again. They seem to win a game or two when backed against a wall, but they don't have the same magic they need to win a series right now.

• America :-P

Eh, Cleveland.

• I'd love to see the Jays take it, but I don't have much faith they'll do it.