Which Cartoon Characters Do You Think Are More Iconic Tom And Jerry, Or Shaggy And Scooby Doo And Why?

This Is Hard For Me To Decide Who Do You Think Are More Iconic

Tom And Jerry Which Cartoon Characters Do You Think Are More Iconic Tom And Jerry, Or Shaggy And Scooby Doo And Why?
Shaggy And Scooby Doo

1mo @madhatters4 @abc3643 @lightbulb27 @WhiteSteve @MrAtticusLebowski @Likes2drive @SomeGuy37 @HorrorFan @Saoirise_Nua @Zorax @Dipsy @paris13 @datgirl @Empatheticlady @archiz

Most Helpful Girl

• Both!!!

But I have to go with Tom and Jerry, I would still watch it if my mum hadn't cut the channel :(

As much as I love Shaggy and Scooby, but Scooby Doo isn't a show just about them either when as Tom and Jerry is literally just Tom and Jerry lol

Most Helpful Guy

• wow! first tom and jerry had a good head start and were in theaters for a long time. Scooby doo started much later. But in terms of iconic, I could see scooby doo and shaggy as having more of an effect, costumes, catch phases, movies (it feels like they have had more), casey kasem, radio show host (as shaggys voice) and while tom and jerry are great characters, you don't get as much character depth as you get with Shaggy and scooby.

What Girls Said 8

• Tom and Jerry, @Red88xxx
    Still right Now, Award Winners.
    Good luck and Great question, Thank you for Sharing. xx

• Both classic cartoons but I think Shaggy & Scooby are more iconic. They have movies,
    you'll see someone wearing a Scooby/Shaggy T-shirt before u see a Tom & Jerry T shirt, etc. they're more talked about. For example, there's the age old question on if Shaggy was actually a pothead. lol They're also more recognizable. Everyone know who is Shaggy and who is Scooby. I'm sure a lot of people don't know if the cat or the mouse is Tom or Jerry. I love them both but prefer Shaggy & Scooby

• tom and jerry are more iconic but I never really liked them
    I like shaggy and scooby though <3

• Tom and Jerry by a landslide, but I prefer Scooby and Shaggy personally.

• Tom and Jerry, even though I prefer Shaggy and Scooby

• Shaggy and scooby for sure. I loved those two haha, really, I loved both shows!

• Tom and Jerry for me.

• Ahhhh I loved both! This question is too difficult 🙄 Haha

What Guys Said 9

• cimg.tvgcdn.net/.../...4mag-batman-scooby-doo1.jpg

They've gotten to hang with batman!!

And this
    http://img.memecdn.com/shaggy_o_248716.jpg

It's clear mate who is the icon 😎.

The question is who's more Iconic not who's Iconic lol

Ah... well I meant shaggy and scoot are more iconic lol.

• It's not easy to choose but I think Tom And Jerry are more iconic... they are older than Shaggy And Scooby Doo.

• Tough one - Different eras of my life - I remember Tom and Jerry as an early childhood thing and Scooby Doo as a later childhood thing - I think Scooby Doo because better stories.

• I think scooby do is a little more so but not by that much

• shaggy and Scooby

• Tom and Jerry since their older.

• Mickey Mouse is one of the most iconic cartoon caracters ever...

• scooby and shaggy for me... they were proper hippies

• Scooby-Doo as it came later and thus having effect over this and the generations.