Do you believe aliens exist?

Do you believe aliens exist??

• Yes
  • No
  • Not sure

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It would be naive and actually a bit arrogant to think of the 2 trillion galaxies (yes two trillion) our one planet in our one galaxy is the only place life exists.

What Guys Said 21

• I always give a jump when i see those gray guys suddenly... ^__^"

I... you know there's something really weird happening around us... the absence or unability to spot alien activities are making this way more misterious than already it is.

So much possible earth like planets
    Microbe life
    Complex life
    ... intelligent...

We might have a bigge responsability than we know. It's not impossible we are in the front line of intelligence awakening on our own galaxy... or even greater greater distances.

Another option is that the more advanced alien conscious exist already around us, on a micro scale.

• Even if the odds are extremely tiny, it's very likely there is alien life in the universe. Doesn't necessarily mean we are visited by super advanced beings, but could there at the very least be some kind of life? Even if just single cell organisms out there? Certainly.

• My logic trillions of planets and only one supports life, not very likely. There has to be aliens out there somewhere.

• Yes and no. The probability of alien life form living is big enough for me to believe there is but the probability of that life form unable to overcome obstacle to become an advance civilisation is also high. They could have advance but killed themselves in the process. Sustaining life is rare.

• The universe is vast. I think it's most likely that there's life that exists in a way we do not currently understand, like not being carbon based.
    But it's unlikely that absolutely no life exists out in space, even if it's probably not sapient or even sentient.

• I can't believe in something there is no evidence for I believe it is likely but I do not believe they 100% exist.

• I believe in the possibility, but because there is no scientific proof I cannot say I believe they do exist.

• My high school physics teacher said it best. If humans are the only intelligent life in the universe, that's pretty pathetic.

• There's some. sort for life form. out there that's for sure. But in our galaxy? It's still possible but less likely.

• maybe not the ones in the pic, but in all likelyhood, yeah, they probably do

• yes im pretty damn sure they do exists

• Yes I do.

• Yeah how could they not?

• yeah.. our own galaxy is extremely vast, not to mention all the other galaxies out there.. we cannot be the only ones here

• demons in physical form.

• Well it would explain Donald Trump.
    The crazy behavior, the orange skin, the... thing on his head.

• If you can prove they exist they do, if you can prove they don't exist, they dont. If you cannot prove they exist, but also cannot prove that they do not exist, then they exist, and don't exist at the same time.

• Yea. It's hard for me to believe that in an infinite universe

• There's no proof till now

• In our Milly way? No.

• Yep. I can understand if people don't though.

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah, I do :)

• There is a very big possibility that aliens exist, that they're smart as us.. maybe, just maybe...

• Those illegal aliens need to go home 😂😂😂😂