What do you think of this Classic Rock Band: The Eagles?

Ithink they had good songs and were somewhat underrated.

Most Helpful Girl

• I brought tickets for my nephew and his dad as a gift so they could go watch them in concert.
    They do some really good songs. Definitely underrated

Most Helpful Guy

• They weren't underrated. Hotel California and Greatest Hits are some of the biggest selling albums of all time. They sell out every show and have for decades plus they're in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. One of the all time great rock bands in the same league as the Beatles, Stones and Zeppelin

What Girls Said 8

• Best band of all time. The Don Henley/Jackson Browne writing duo was dynamic, and I don't think they're underrated at all! Who doesn't love the eagles?

• I enjoy their music.

• I think they were one of the greatest ensembles of individual talents in rock history. The harmonies are amazing too.

https://youtu.be/c-q7Mih69KE

• I love the Eagles and grew up listening to them as well as my parents listened to them. I really don't think they were underrated though

• Love them

• I love love love the Eagles! My dad and I would go on long drives and listen to them so it always reminds me of him. I still listen to them from time to time.

• I think they had this one song that I liked about a grey guitar.

• They are only considered under rated because of the generation gap personally i love them

What Guys Said 11

• Underrated?
    UNDERRATED?
    Do you realize their greatest hits album is one of the highest grossing records of all time?

• The eagles are great for any generation, classic rock, never gets old, even though it's called classic. There will always be a place for it. The songs really create a mood, some are up beat some are slow moving, but they create almost an atmosphere. They are great to listen to, especially on a road trip

• Lots of good songs just a little before my time but their fame has endured for 40 years.

• Love The Eagles, one of my favourite bands. But I'd hardly call them underrated- their Greatest Hits was the 5th or 6th best selling album ever, and they're in the top 10 overall selling bands.

• You are young so I'll allow it. 😜 They were F'N' huge when I was your age and about as far from underrated as you could possibly be. Even after they split almost every member went on to have sucesssful solo careers... pure talent across the boards.. I would suggest watching the "Hell Freezes Over" documentary if you haven't already seen it.

Im just saying because you dont hear much about them compared to The Beatles or Rolling Stones.

True... but they weren't really in the same genre as either of those bands... the were like the Maroon 5 of their time... hard to classify... not really rock and more than a little country... southern pop rock maybe? More Lynyrd Skynyrd than Stones... I'd put them with Bad Company and Nazareth before any of the mainstream rock acts of the time...

• Thought of Hotel California
    Page loaded
    Was not disappointed :D

• I love Hell Freezes Over.

• Great band

• Love em!

• One of the best bands ever

• Listen to this later bud, debate time.