;w; What have I ever done to deserve to be blocked?

Tried to leave an opinion on something today and found out I was blocked. I even spent minutes typing out a long response! ;-;

(This is why I usually go anonymous!)

Updates:
1mo See, I only block people if they do something creepy or the like, so blocking for conflicting opinions on a site about seeing conflicting opinions seems a little y'know. I mean, who knows, it could be something else...

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I get blocked and downvoted, but I never block or downvote anyone. Such a weird planet.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• lol, i found out just now that someone blocked me. funny thing is, i don't ever remember answering this guys questions. oh well. some people are just easily triggered!

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe you left too long responses. Or things that seemed offensive or antagonistic. Maybe the questions or answers were stupid.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Oh, the first one might be it. I'm pretty sure I'm not antagonistic by any means...

What Guys Said 2

• People on-line are strange. It's just a Q&A site so just take it with a grain of salt.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

I know, but that's the whole reason I find it silly! I mean, if the whole point is to see different opinions... :/

• some people are just like that

0|1
    0|0