Can somebody summarize the book "The Picture of Dorian Gray"?

I need a summary so I don't have to read it.

Most Helpful Girl

• ... so lazy!

Dorian Gray is the subject of a full-length portrait in oil by Basil Hallward, an artist who is impressed and infatuated by Dorian's beauty; he believes that Dorian’s beauty is responsible for the new mode in his art as a painter. Through Basil, Dorian meets Lord Henry Wotton, and he soon is enthralled by the aristocrat's hedonistic worldview: that beauty and sensual fulfilment are the only things worth pursuing in life.

Newly understanding that his beauty will fade, Dorian expresses the desire to sell his soul, to ensure that the picture, rather than he, will age and fade. The wish is granted, and Dorian pursues a libertine life of varied and amoral experiences, while staying young and beautiful; all the while his portrait ages and records every sin.
    en.wikipedia.org/.../The_Picture_of_Dorian_Gray

Let the kid do his own work

Well apparentally it involves getting others to do your work. and I've been to university so I know professors are tough. But wait till you meet your boss.

@TacosRAwesome oh, so you've met her and know that my professor is tougher than my future yet to exist boss? I didn't know you were freaking psychic.
      Tell me the winning lotto numbers and if I will have a daughter or a son.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• Googls Dorian grey synopsis. Or read the book.

You don't get picked MHO for not answering the question.

Let me be helpful... Dorian grey took a sexy picture (a dick pic) to send to his lover but he accidentally posted it on Instagram. Well after that all hell broke lose because everyone wanted a piece of Dorian. If it's not the story... read the book. Peace

What Guys Said 3

• Have one of your dead hobos do it for you 😜 or better yet your digital girlfriend

• Google exists chief.

That's always ridiculously stupid to hear from people on this site. What would be the point of this place if everyone could just Google everything?
      Besides I already tried and every good summary requires money.

• Go on shmoop