If Obama could be president again, how many years would you want him to be it again for?

• 1-2 years
    25% (3)0% (0)12% (3)Vote
  • 3-4 years
    8% (1)23% (3)16% (4)Vote
  • Forever
    33% (4)15% (2)24% (6)Vote
  • He's great but it's time for him to move on
    25% (3)15% (2)20% (5)Vote
  • Take a break and come back in a couple years
    9% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
  • I just want to see the results
    0% (0)47% (6)24% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Tbh I love Obama but honestly Trump is something so different that I'd wanna see how everything would run with him. Hillary seems okay too but she's your run on the mill politician and sucks and nothing's different from her and other idiots. But Trump sounds interesting. So I'd like to have Trump maybe there for a year or so to test run him but then have Obama come back.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Negative years?

1|3
    1|0
  • With the current campaign - I would say stay on till Donald and Hillary retire.

1|0
    0|0
  • Between Clinton and Trump , yeah Obama isn't too bad. While some may say that's against democracy and turns America into a dynasty.
    Right. Cos the Clinton Dynasty versus Trump Dynasty would be any different.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly i would take Obama in a heartbeat if it meant no Trump and no Clinton

1|0
    0|0
  • Fuck Obama. If you dislike George Bush then there is no reason you should like Obama.

0|0
    1|0
  • how about never again?

1|3
    0|0
  • i think your incumbancy law is crap and i know he would be doing another term without it... maybe he could have sorted obama care so it worked

0|0
    0|0
  • No more, he's weak and timid. Economically he did well but he's a pussy towards foreign nations.

0|0
    0|0
  • 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Zero

0|0
    0|0
  • Until Trump dies.

0|1
    1|0