Are Their Any Movies Or Halloween Specials You Like To Watch?

I Do

Updates:
1mo @madhatters4 @abc3643 @lightbulb27 @WhiteSteve @MrAtticusLebowski @Likes2drive @SomeGuy37 @abc3643 @paris13 @datgirl @Empatheticlady @soulbabe @archiz

1|0
4|13

Most Helpful Girl

• Hocus Pocus, plus all the old school Halloween movies.

1|2
    0|0
    • 1mo

Death becomes her is also a classic

• Show All
    • 1mo

Great minds think alike ;)

• 1mo

@cchris989 well, goldie hawn and bruce willis are great actors. i love a lot of their movies, but some of the best movies i've seen are the older black and white movies. have you ever sat down to watch one, just to find yourself comparing, the lines they use, the acting, and the story to today's movies? if you really compared them, you would probably think that a lot of today's movies are crap by comparison.

Most Helpful Guy

• from an earlier post, Hocus pocus, Casper, haunted mansion, hotel Transylvania, goosebumps, monster squad, Abbott and Costello meet (add monster name), classic wollfman, Frankenstein, mummy, universal films, Addams family, trick r treat, all hallows Eve 1 and 2, classic 80s slasher movie marathon...

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 12

• 1|1
    0|0
  • not really. i guess the peanuts great pumpkin is a classic. also loved the movie earnest scared stupid

my siblings and i usually do a scary movie thing around Halloween. i just do it to be social though as i don't really like horror movies

0|1
    0|0
  • Charlie Brown Halloween special and the original Halloween movies with Michael Myers

0|1
    0|0
  • I like watching old "Twilight Zones"

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah Halloween or Friday the 13th

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, mine are usually Scream, Nightmare before Christmas, Some Treehouse of Horror Simpsons episodes, Halloween (1978)

0|1
    0|0
  • Dammit! no inclusion in the update lol Halloween 3, every year.. Here's a nice little clip as well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-1aui-wluE

0|0
    0|0
  • The Nightmare Before Christmas

0|1
    0|1
  • Hocus Pocus

0|1
    0|0
  • Tales from the crypt.

1|1
    0|0
  • I barely watch any movies and if I do, it surely isn't some Halloween thing