Who will win, Trump or Hillary?

I'm not asking who you like or who you want to win, I'm asking who you think will win.

• Trump
  • Hillary

Most Helpful Guy

• Polls (not from online or Fox News) suggest Hillary. But that's only for people who like statistics and unbiased facts.
    "Facts, schmacts. You can use facts to prove anything"
    -Homer Simpson

What Girls Said 4

• I want trump to win. But I'm pretty sure Hillary will unfortunately. So I voted Hillary.

I'll still be voting for trump on my ballot tho.

• hillary because there are lots of migrants and ı dont think they will vote for Trump

• Not sure 100% of honesty with much being said about "Election Fraud," but do know who I want for president and this Trump.
    His polls have risen, won the last 2 debates so let's just wait.

What Guys Said 5

• I think its framed for Clinton to win. And:
    - the deepstate likes tokenism; Clinton is a woman. Thatcher won in Britain largely for this reason, and the Feminazis are very, very powerful in this country.
    - the deepstate clearly likes Nepotism and family dynasties.
    - the deepstate likes fielding 'democrat' candidates who are actually republicans.
    -Also, has still been allowed to run for president, dispite the recent discoveries of her iligal activities.

Stein and the Greens have very much a chance, but that reqires that people actually Read stuff, rather than relying on the TV Debate, at which, Jill Stein and other candidates are barred.

• Unless a major gamechanger or a "Brexit" on steroids I think it is Hillary's - Margin maybe 4 to 6% in national polls and a big electoral college win - Big surprise of the night, I think McMullin will get Utah.

• With all the dead voters voting for the Clintons, I think Hilary will win by default

• No idea

• Trump is on the rise in the latest polls.
    I think he will win

Fun video:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YcGPSnswzjc