Which voice suits the songs more in general? Male voice or female voice?

Which voice suits the songs more in general? Male voice or female voice

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends in the song

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

then acording to you Which genre is more suitable for men and which one is more suitable for women?

• 1mo

no it really depends
      and both can be lovely
      I don t think a genre should be specific to gender
      each contribution is interesting but sometimes one cover is better than the other

• 1mo

thanks for mho ^^

Most Helpful Guy

• The ideal song would be a collaboration.

In pop, it would be female voice. In rock (my favorite) it would be male.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Depends on which genre but overall I think males

1|3
    0|0
    • 1mo

then acording to you Which genre is more suitable for men and which one is more suitable for women?

• Show All
    • 1mo

It's mostly correct. You don't need "the" in the first question. And you should combine those two questions like this: "Which voice suits songs more in general, the male voice or the female voice?" Your question isn't bad you speak good English!

• 1mo

thank you very much for your reply. Yeah i shouldn't use the before songs beause i was not talking about definite songs and your point was good about combining two questions. by the way it is really good to hear ''you speak good english'' from a native English speaker like you. Can you look my that queestion and say if there is a fault grammatically in it. www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2152647-do-you-like-answering-question-in-which-includes-a-long-story

• Both in harmony

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• What songs are you talking about?

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually like to hear a female singer

0|0
    0|0
  • What song?

0|0
    0|0
  • Both, it's not limited to one gender however if you meant in all genres i would have to say men since men have a deep voice which sound better in rap.

0|1
    0|0