Which voice suits the songs more in general? Male voice or female voice?

Which voice suits the songs more in general? Male voice or female voice

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends in the song

then acording to you Which genre is more suitable for men and which one is more suitable for women?

no it really depends
      and both can be lovely
      I don t think a genre should be specific to gender
      each contribution is interesting but sometimes one cover is better than the other

thanks for mho ^^

Most Helpful Guy

• The ideal song would be a collaboration.

In pop, it would be female voice. In rock (my favorite) it would be male.

What Girls Said 2

• Depends on which genre but overall I think males

It's mostly correct. You don't need "the" in the first question. And you should combine those two questions like this: "Which voice suits songs more in general, the male voice or the female voice?" Your question isn't bad you speak good English!

thank you very much for your reply. Yeah i shouldn't use the before songs beause i was not talking about definite songs and your point was good about combining two questions. by the way it is really good to hear ''you speak good english'' from a native English speaker like you. Can you look my that queestion and say if there is a fault grammatically in it. www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2152647-do-you-like-answering-question-in-which-includes-a-long-story

• Both in harmony

What Guys Said 4

• What songs are you talking about?

• I usually like to hear a female singer

• What song?

• Both, it's not limited to one gender however if you meant in all genres i would have to say men since men have a deep voice which sound better in rap.