Would you let Mike Tyson punch you in the face for 10 million dollars?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure. I've taken hits before. Mike Tyson is getting older, too. I might get a concussion. Might be out like a light for awhile. Might have some degree of brain damage. But it *probably* won't kill me. Of course, if it was bare knuckle, then he could put my eye out, anyone could. If he hit my nose, it could break and go straight up into my brain. So, if it was a cheek or jaw hit, I could take it.

Especially if he had gloves on. If he had gloves on, I'd take it either way.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, he got Monneeyyyy! 😭

• Um yes? And I'd spend half of one million having my face put back together. THE ANSWER IS ALREADY IN THE QUESTION!

• No way!

What Guys Said 11

• Yes, he could also bite my ear too!

• No, i bet if he punches me in the face that im gonna get the same speech disability as he has and they can't repair that to my knowledge.

• Depends, If I could take the punch with any part of my face then definitely. But I wouldn't let him break my jaw and most likely give me permanent brain damage.

• Um hell yes? Medical bills in the thousands meanwhile profit weigh outweighs the cost?

• Yes.

• No, i'd probably have to spend almost 10 million on facial reconstruction surgery

• If it led to blindness, deformity or permanent pain, then no.

• I will try to tank it.

• Yes. Bring it👊

• Hell yeah! I used to be in martial arts and I'm very used to getting punched in the face.

• Yeah