Spider-Man VS Captain America: Who Would Win?

For this battle, we are using Peter Parker's Spider-Man and Steve Rogers Captain America. Both heroes are in their prime and have there usual abilities. Spider-Man has his web shooters and Captain America has his shield. Spider-Man and Captain America are not wearing any special suits. The battle takes place in a mutual environment. The aim of the battle is to knock out the opponent, not kill.

• Spider-ManSpider-Man VS Captain America; Who Would Win?
  • Captain AmericaSpider-Man VS Captain America; Who Would Win?

Most Helpful Girl

• Spider-Man. He's stronger, faster, more agile, and has better reflexes. Cap is a better fighter but his skills are only useful if he has the physical attributes.

If this is Ultimate Spider-Man vs Captain America, I do think that Cap would win since he's actually stronger.. But Spidey takes it in Earth-616

Most Helpful Guy

• spiderman already beat captain america in the comics.

there is just nothing that the cap can do to get around his evolved spidey-sense to where spiderman incorporates it within his fighting style.

What Girls Said 5

• Sadly I think Cap would. Even though I like Spiderman more and think he's amazing, Cap's shield would keep getting in the way and prevent him from getting too close and then he'd be able to use his strength to bring him down. It'd be a pretty even battle though.

I do agree about the shield but they're nowhere close in terms of strength. According to Marvel's handbook, Cap can lift 1,200 lbs but Spider-Man can lift 40-50 tons. That's like 70 times stronger.

Also, you like Sly Cooper? OMG!!

@LadyTerror Lol, yeah I do :) I found the series intelligent, challenging and charming. I've played all of the games, multiple times and held a sprint record for the first level in Sly 1 for a little while. Lol, I even convinced one of my brothers to download Thieves in Time on his PSP so I could play it (sooo good btw!). I think 1 is my favourite for gameplay and 3 is my favourite for story.

Lol anyway, I didn't know the finer points of how strong they both are but that would make sense because Spidermans genetics have been altered by the venom where as Cap basically just took a lot of steroids ;p Not that it matters, he's still interesting.

Ah okay. That's awesome!! I still have to play the new one :( I've seen the entire gameplay and was kinda disappointed with the ending.

Also, Captain America actually seems to be stronger in the movies. He definitely can't toss motorcycles or stop helicopters from moving in the comics.

• 0|4
  • Captain America gets no love, I chose Spider-Man

• I love spiderman!

• Captain America

What Guys Said 14

• Super human strength and spider sense alone would pretty much clench it.

• Cap would kick is ass, especially if it's whiny pubescent Spider-Man from Civil War

• I'd go with Captain America.

• No doubt spider man.

• Cmon not far. Of course spidy

Should of done spidy and superman

• They already had this fight in the civil war comic arc, Captain American won pretty easily in hand to hand.

• Spiderman
    Superhuman strength
    Spider sense
    Faster
    Flexible
    Web shooter

• Spider-Man no contest

• Spiderman think. He's faster, stonger, more agile, and has that damn Spidey Sense

• Spidey!

• Neither, I'd say that the Crow trumps both.

• That is tuff, i like both but maybe spiderman just narrowly tho.

• spiderman of course. what the hell can captain america even do? he has a shield? lol. woopty doo.

• it'd be a tie becuz they're both lame boy scouts