How would you react if you and a character in a movie had the exact same name?

You're watching a movie or a trailer and then, all of the sudden, you find that you and one of the characters share the exact... same... name. First and last! What would your reaction be?

1mo Inspired by a recent question by @Pac-Man, when he asked about the "GAG Movie".

Most Helpful Girl

• lol!!! My Name is actually Unique where I was a bit Surprised to my own Eyes that I Saw this Somewhere on a Street corner Sign In... Aanother State.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• 19d

Thank you for the Vote of Confidence, dear, and Happy Weekend!! xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol was your name in the trailer?

My name, Angelo, is also kinda rare so when I hear it, it's usually in a porn. Angelo the pool boy or Angelo the pizza guy haha

Haha no, just the name of the gal on the dating website was in full display. I just saw that and thought "wow, that would be pretty messed up..."

What Girls Said 1

• I would think that it was awesome.

What Guys Said 5

• It has never happened before and probably never will. I'm from Latvia and pretty much all movies I watch are of Western origins. So they won't be having my name there.

My last name isn't super common either, so I think I'm safe from the inevitable and merciless teasing that would surely follow!

• I have a really common first name and surname so I wouldn't be that surprised

• My mother took my first name from a movie.
    My brother has the same name as Jeff goldblum's character in Jurassic Park and my Middle name is also Jeff goldblums characters last name

• I'd develop and identity complex about him lol. I really love/hate when these things happen

• I would sue for royalties.