I just finished Penny Dreadful what should I watch next?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• You might like "Ripper Street"

What Girls Said 9

• Are you watching Westworld? Channel Zero? AHS?

You might also like Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency. THAT SHOW. It's messed up. But kind of like Pushing Daisies. It just gives you a lot to think about O_O

• Is it over? Or just season stopped.
    Hmm, the walking dead is generating a lot of buzz lately. I like Game of Thrones, Mad Men, and Bob's Burgers. Great shows. Bob's Burgers is the newest addiction, it's really fresh.

• 4400 !

• try orphan black. it is so freaking good. i'm not kidding.

• You should rewatch it because Rose Tyler. :3

• Black Mirror

• Honestly can wait for Halloween to be over so you stop with the over waffling no offense.

It'll probably be actually tomorrow, I start my partial hospitalization then. I'm actually kinda terrified
      I'll probably only be able to get out one mytake or at most two because I get home at three and I'll be exhausted emotionally

• I've never watched that.

• Hemlock Grove

What Guys Said 6

• Narcos

• You should watch "The Man in The High Castle" on Amazon Prime, if you have it. The second season states in December. It's really good.

• Maybe American horror story since its a bit in that gerne? Im watching Luke cage atm and its sooo good, one of my favorite shows and I haven't even finished it.

• Stranger Things
    Peaky Blinders

• Don't watch shows sorry

• Bloodline (Netflix)