Is music taste important to you in a relationship?

What type of music are you into? And does the type of music that a guy or girl is into effect his/her attractiveness at all? Do you find you're more attracted to guys/girls who have the same music taste as you?

I love 80's & 90's pop & r&b. Especially 90's hip hop & rap. Finding out that a guy who has the same taste as me is always so fun. One of my favorite things to do is simply blast music and sing out loud and/or dance to it. Being able to do that with a guy I like, is so fun! I believe that a guy having the same music taste as me makes me even more attracted to them. It's definitely a bonus. What do you guys think? Is it important to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• if a guy has the same taste in music it's a major turn on, met this guy and he shared his earphone (do know how to say in English lmao) and he played the same songs I had on my phone, bruh at some point I was so wet lol

What Guys Said 4

• No it is not a must have for me to have common musical tastes with my SO - Maybe we will try and convince each other of the merits of certain types of music

• I like a lot of different types of music so their preference really doesn't bother me at all unless it's one of the few I don't like.

• I think there should be some common ground in songs both like.

• No. I would listen to most music types

What Girls Said 3

• its not like I'm gonna break up with them because they hate my taste in music because i could feel the same way about theirs. if its different i would try to get into it for them. i love all genre's of music except for country

• Nope. I actually think it would be nice to date someone who has a totally different taste in music.

• So long as he isn't into something I hate with a passion and will only listen to that doesn't matter