Anyone else obsessed with Twenty Øne Piløts?

I've been listening to them for a couple years now, people only know them for their songs ride, stressed out, and heathens or at least that's what I've noticed but honestly they have so many good songs that people haven't heard because they're not constantly repeated on the radio like those three I mentioned. Comment your favorite songs below if you're a fan of TØP

Most Helpful Guy

• The whole Vessel album is fucking good. That's what I mainly listen to. A few of the newer songs are alright too.

I haven't downloaded Regional at Best yet, and it's not on Spotify, so I haven't heard it yet.
    (On that note it's kinda weird that they're so god damn famous now, but their first 2 out of 4 albums don't even have Wikipedia pages.)

I know people have barely learned about them and I'm like where were u years ago when they first started. Vessel is good I pretty much love all their albums

Most Helpful Girl

• I like stressed out and heathens.

What Guys Said 4

• I have heard some songs from them but only just recently. They have some good music. But I am not obsessed with their type of music because I have only listened to a few songs which I don't remember very much. May be if I listen to more songs from them , I might get obsessed with their type of music.

You should they're music is great.

*their

Somebody on GAG had just given a link to their song only a few days back. That is how I came to know about them. I have heard 2-3 songs only and that too only once each. i need to listen more when I have spare time.

• Yes they're great. Holding On To You was the first song I heard of theirs a couple years ago...👌

They remind me a lot of early 2000s groups like Green Day and Blink-182

I love holding on to you I agree they're great😀

• I feel like their vocalist sounds like a little b*tch lol

• nah they're fucking lame. i only just heard about them recently because of the song they did for the movie suicide squad

What Girls Said 0