Netflix, Amazon Prime or Hulu? or Hoopla?

I would consider Netflix to be the most popular and the best for binge watching tv shows. But I have found their collection, recently to not change that much, I used to like new movies every once in a while, maybe once a week would be nice. Hulu, I've found to have some great shows, but only limited number of episodes and commericals are added. With Amazon prime I have found more unique content and there are specific amazon channels you can add that have even more. But what do you guys think?
Netflix
Netflix, Amazon Prime or Hulu? or Hoopla?

, Amazon Prime

or Hulu?

Another contender that is actually free from the library is called hoopla, has any one heard of it?

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely Netflix. But Amazon does have a show I really like. Man in the high castle is dope. But that's their only show I really know they have and like from them. It's an original, which surprised me

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

I really look at the random, non mainstream stuff. For example, I type in ghosts under netflix it gives me a list of content, at amazon i type in ghosts and it gives me twice as much and even more original content.

• 1mo

I should probably say unique content, not original, because that can be seen as only on amazon prime

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 2

• Amazon prime because of free shipping

0|1
    0|0
  • I use Netflix, Amazon Prime and Hulu. Of those, I like Netflix the best.

0|1
    0|0