Who is pumped up about the new Call of Duty coming out?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yass my brother can show me how to play meanwhile I just spin around in circles making random head shots lmao x'D

lmao thats funny

not the greatest player lmao but the call of duty that I found most fun would probably be black ops 2 and the map Id say hmm... the witch's house with multiple players of course x'D

Most Helpful Guy

• I dunno man. Ot's not as good as black ops 3

And not nearly as good as mw1 and 2

But at least we get a remake. Also sure why not. Ill play any cod. Im sure it's going to be a blast

modern warfare 2 was the greatest COD of all time

Well the setting of mw2 was modern era (so like the current year) . Infinite warfare and bo3 is future era (like 2050)

Bo1 was the past era (old guns and old killstreaks like year 1900)

oh i got you.. i liked every aspect of mw2. i loved the setting, the maps, the guns. EVERYTHING.. just think of all those amazing maps. im getting sick thinking about it :( i want that game back

What Girls Said 1

• Eh, not really excited. Heard the beta was shit. Like Bandit said Battlefield looks better.

What Guys Said 5

• I was over cod at advanced warefare. its the same game just different maps. they should just release new map packs since I don't play the campaign

• Not really. The new Battlefield seems better.

• I haven't been pumped about a call of duty game since world at war

• What is call of duty

• Overrated...