Have You Ever Watched A Movie Just Because The People in The Movie Were Cute, Hot, Sexy?

I Probably Would

1mo @madhatters4 @WhiteSteve @OlderandWiser @Dipsy @Saoirise_Nua @abc3643 @lightbulb27 @HorrorFan @Saoirise_Nua @Empatheticlady @datgirl @RicanEyes @soulbabe @archiz @Autumn-Bunny

Most Helpful Girl

• I Have.
    Joe Peci before he started to lose his hair and Ray Liotta with some skin problems.
    Both from Good fellas.

Unconditional "Crush" in my Heart to Accept them for Great Acting, finding Personality Sexy that Highlights and Delights Looks. @Red88xxx. x

lol!! He WAS. xx

• 4d

Thank you for the Vote of Confidence. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah that's probably the only reason I kept watching if the acting sucks or the plot was bad but to name one I guess it would be " The House Bunny"

What Girls Said 9

• i kno YOU would lol
    if the idea of the movie was horribe, i dont think i would. but if it at least seem like an OK movie, i would at leasty try to watch it. :)

So far I haven't watched a Movie I thought was really bad but I probably would if the woman was really hot (:

• lmao duh
    Why else would I google "Zac Efron movies" or "Ian Somerhalder movies"

• Yeah for Theo James.

• All the time. That's half the reason for watching superhero movies!

Which ones? (:

Pretty much all. All of the avengers, batman, Spider-Man, superman, wolverine, I wouldn't have probably seen ant man if it wasn't Paul Rudd.

• Magic Mike.

was that not a good movie? never seen it. but daaaayyyuuummmmm... lol

• Yes 😛

• Seems normal e. g. Marilyn Monroe movies

• Heck yeah! As long as it's clean. Don't mind the swear words to much. Captain America and Thor are both hot. Developed a crush on Percy Jackson and Leo Valdez for a while. XD

• Not really

What Guys Said 15

• Yes I have - To take your logic to a conclusion - It is a basically asking have I stayed watching a bad movie or watched a random movie because there was an attractive woman or women in it which I have done.

• Kind of... Started watching movie (I think its We are your Friends) with Zac Efron and Emily Ratajkowski, just because of her, but it was a good movie anyway :D

• No, I have never watched an actual movie because of attractive people. If the movie looks interesting I will watch it. If I think the actor has been great in other roles, then I'm more inclined to give them a chance in future roles though.

• i.ytimg.com/vi/2xY9l9R3k_0/maxresdefault.jpg

Haha Guilty! I saw this movie for the pretty Indian Ladies, it was pretty funny too!

• Yep. If Christina Ricci or Alyssa Milano is in it, I'm watching it..

• yeah it happened lol

• Yes i watched "the no kiss list" or whatever JUST because the two guys in it were so hot. The movie was terrible though

• Yeah. And most of the movies sucked but the actresses were pretty at least, even if their acting was also sub par.

• Noah
    for Ema Watson

• You mean like porn right?

• Lol no, the movie itself has to be good and I have t like it or I just won't watch it lol.

• Nope.

• Girl house

• nope

• No, I don't care about it.. I only care about quality of the movie.