Hat are your favorite books and why do you like them?

1mo *What

Most Helpful Girl

• Lord of the rings is life

Most Helpful Guy

• Art of War
    Book of war, strategy, philosophy and battlefield tactics

Book of Five Rings
    Book of art of the Japanese sword and how to use it, swordsmanship and how it applies to daily life, philosophy and battlefield tactics and kenjutsu, hand to hand combat techniques.

Secrets of the Tsil Cafe
    Good book about cooking, exotic food, sex, passion, life and how cooking applies to life in general.

100 years of major league baseball
    A book about the first 100 years of baseball history, including all the major players, victors, stats and just overall history of the sport and it's creation.

My Bible.
    For obvious reasons lol because I'm a Christian lol.

I like Voyage of the Slaves to it's pretty good by one of my favorite authors.

There are others but I'll leave you with that short list.

What Girls Said 1

• I love Harry Potter.

What Guys Said 3

• I really just read thriller/detective books (the airport books, you know the ones you buy for a plane journey)

• The Magicians it's an adult version of Harry Potter.
    The blue Adept series I just liked the imaginative stories told by the author in that series.

• The most recent book I read was 'The Sapiens'

Don't really have a favourite yet. They all offer something unique and remind me of the time I read them