Which app you using the most on your smartphone? Which game you playing on your smartphone?

My most using app is internet browser and currently I'm playing Dead Trigger 2.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm...
    Probably YouTube?

And the one game that I usually go to kill some time is 1010 (My high score's 52,998!) and sometimes 8 ball pool.

What Girls Said 3

• My most used app is probably Snapchat or my university's app for my timetable. My most used game is probably Dominations.

To me it looks on the similar system like Game of War. Basically pay to win. I used to play that game and I've spent hundreds of pounds. After some time I realised how much people are willing to spend. Literally tens of thousands dollars, so I just gave up.

Hmm, I've gotten pretty far on Dominations without spending any money at all, so it's definitely possible :) Does suck when games are pay to win though.

In GoW it's impossible to get far without spending. You need peace shield (for gold, it means for real money) or get strong enough which means a lot of research and army. If you consider that some research takes 10 000 days, you need to speed up. And again, it cost real money. So most likely I'll give it a shot in Dominations 😉

• Youtube and tumblr

• The most used app in my phonr is whatsapp and I usually play ZigZag

What Guys Said 2

• I mostly use my phone for porn because I have no friends, make one call a month at most, and just hate that I have a phone bill.

You don't have a data unlimited plan in USA?

Yes, but if I consider how many data I'm using, price I'm paying (£30) isn't that much. I'm hardly switch to WiFi when I'm at home.

Well, I'm jealous.

• Reddit, baby.