What is your ideal Nintendo Switch bundle?

Mine is a standard Nintendo Switch , with dock, joy con grip, physical copy of legend of Zelda breath of the wild , what ever game included with basic unit , and pro controller. For $374.99.

1mo People tell me your dream bundle for this system (what it includes and price).

What Girls Said 1

• IS THAT ACTUALLY A REAL PICTURE? O. O I must have that and it would match my 3ds!

I do know that the Nintendo switch isn't worth more than $250.00

What Guys Said 1

• i won't be buying one at launch. i got fucked over for supporting the wii and wii u so it won't happen again.

those consoles had great potential and nintendo did nothing to utilise it. I won't be buying another nintendo console until im convinced its not going to sat on a shelf gathering dust after the first month.

Wait until January 12, that is when Nintendo will talk more about Switch. Also worth mentioning that the pro controller is compatible with all games.