How would you keep yourself awake if Freddy Krueger came for you?

• Some pills...
  • Coffee...
  • Cocain...
  • A combo of these...
  • I'd have someome punch me in the face when I need it.
  • Sit in a tub of ice.
  • Something else.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol... all you have to do is have a lifetime of regret. That keeps you awake😳

Most Helpful Girl

• YouTube, sex, everything else on that list but punching me in the face and cocaine... maybe sticking me with a pin though.

• 28d

thanks for mho, definitely not falling asleep with the headphones XD

What Guys Said 31

• I won't bother staying awake endlessly just to avoid him, since I'm aware that the only way to stop him and trap him is to bring him out of the dream world. Because you can't hurt him while he is in control of the dream world. Avoiding him will work at the beginning, but sooner or later I will realize we need to take the fight directly to him and since I know what his weakness is. I suppose I can try taking something like a drug that eliminates or greatly suppresses my own fears prior to sleeping before engaging in combat with him in the dream world. Since a person's own fears is what gives him strength and the power for him to do what he is able to do to begin with.

But it would be a suicide mission, because I have to be up close and personal in order to do that. And he has a deadly weapon meant to be used up close and personal.

I literally have to grab hold of him tightly while in the "nightmare" and be woken up right at that very moment by someone else.

You can't beat Krueger completely on your own. I suppose it can be a combined team effort of at least 2 people trying to trap him and bring him into physical reality.

I'll tell all my buddies to have all the equipment and weapons ready for this ugly mofo when I drag him out of the dream world, and they just have to make sure they wake me up in time with adrenaline boosts or something, as that's our only chance to stop and kill him, and even then he might eventually still come back as he doesn't completely stay dead forever.

• i once drank two 5 hour energy drinks to try and stay awake for an all night drive from philadelphia to florida. it kept me awake for about 42 hours... so i guess i could just pop more and more 5 hour energy drinks

• Probably all of them plus wear shoes full of carpet tacs and tacs in my back pocket so if I am moving around they stick in my feet or sitting down they will stick in my butt (in fact wear of suit of tacs so it will stick into me at all times to keep me awake)

• Lol I voted cocaine. I don't know what to do. I think the way they beat him was to fall asleep and be grabbing on to him when you wake up and that brings him into the real world and then you can kill him when he's a living entity.

You have to have someone there to wake you up when they see you're having a nightmare. You also have to hope that person doesn't fall asleep too. Cause then you're both fucked.

• When that guy comes I turn the magnet on the other side of the room on... with these metal nails he'll stick to it and stay put! Job done :D

• Time to break out the cocaine, energy drinks, 6 hour energy's and the video games. Time to pull an all nighter the rest of my life.

• Combination of Coffee, Pills and GaG :P

• Well, I'm not sure how he kills. Is it you need to be awake for a day or two or forever? If it's the latter, I'd take my own life, because you can only keep sanity for 2 weeks awake I think.

He kills you in your nightmares but you die for real

• Same thing I use to stay awake at work. Monster Low Carb Energy Drink.

• i woud never wake up, i would instead eat lots of sleeping pills, and when he'll come for me, i'll say,"what took you so fucking long man?"

• I wouldn't bother. Fuck it, I'll just die.

• Didn't some dude dressed up as Freddy kill like 5 people the other day?

• someone punch me

• Caffeine, sinephrine, and yohimbine. It's a potent combination.

• Somebody should slap me.

• I'd play Overwatch. Such a fun game. I could play it for hours and never go to sleep

• I would take my chances in the dream, after all it is my dream he is just visiting

• caffeine pills or just have someone come into my dreams and kill him

• I can lucid dream easily,
    I'd just dream up a flamethrower

• GAG...

• 0|0
  • Whizzz ( as we call speed in the UK ) Lasts for 8-10 hours !!

• Id stay half awake half asleep like a dolphin.

• I would try drinking lots of coffee.

that doesn't keep you awake. You will need stronger things.

• I would call Batman.

• Smoke a shit tone of weed till I don't care any more. Plus I'll be high as hell in my dream world so makes me think better to stop him

• I'd think i'd team up with him.

• I'd just watch the walking dead

• I'd use those caffeine pills...

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 6