Halloween question: Which of the following horror/thriller movies do you find the scariest and most disturbing?

• Psycho (Original/1960/Alfred Hitchock)Halloween question: Which of the following horror/thriller movies do you find the scariest and most disturbing?
  • Silence of the LambsHalloween question: Which of the following horror/thriller movies do you find the scariest and most disturbing?
  • The ExorcistHalloween question: Which of the following horror/thriller movies do you find the scariest and most disturbing?
  • The Amityville Horror (Original/1979)Halloween question: Which of the following horror/thriller movies do you find the scariest and most disturbing?
  • The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Original/1974/Tobe Hooper)Halloween question: Which of the following horror/thriller movies do you find the scariest and most disturbing?
  • The ShiningHalloween question: Which of the following horror/thriller movies do you find the scariest and most disturbing?
  • Others

Most Helpful Guy

• A, b, and f are among my favorites of all time. With the thing, misery, and Halloween

What Girls Said 2

• I don't consider any of these to be scary. It takes a lot for a horror movie to actually scare me. The only time I ever got scared was because I watched some of them when I was really young (like The Amityville Horror). I wasn't very interested in most of these movies, and I usually didn't finish watching them.

• Silence of the Lambs hands down out of these.

Psycho and The Shining - not scary in the least.

What Guys Said 3

• The original "Exorcist" freaked me out, of the rest I think "Silence of the Lambs" unnerved me the most.

• I've never seen The Amityville Horror (Original/1979). Out of your choices The Exorcist and The Shining were the most interesting. The others are psycho killers which are neither scary or interesting. They're just over glorified average weirdos that a sledge hammer to the face would fix in a few seconds but you have to watch 2 full hours of people running up stair faces and fidgeting with window locks for some reason.

• If you want to be scared/disturbed, just watch shows like Dateline, Forensic Files, 20/20, etc. No movie is as disturbing as that shit...