What would be the first thing you do if you won the lottery?

• Ball out in Vegas or south beach miami What would be the first thing you do if you won the lottery?
  • Buy a mansionWhat would be the first thing you do if you won the lottery?
  • Buy exotic carsWhat would be the first thing you do if you won the lottery?
  • Have a Hugh Hefner experienceWhat would be the first thing you do if you won the lottery?
  • Travel the worldWhat would be the first thing you do if you won the lottery?
1mo I would travel the world

Most Helpful Girl

• Give half to parents/family/sis

And then spend the rest the way I want

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 5

• I would buy a luxury house on a private beach or in the mountains and then stay away from it for a while.

• I'd fork over 50% of it to the government in taxes because that's the part they don't tell you about on the news.

• Neither. I would give a two weeks notice at work, settle my debts and then invest. Make my money continuous. Then, I would donate some to charity.

Even if it was 250 million

No. I've never been much of a party person nor a big house guy and i also don't need all of those women around, I've never really wanted to be like Hugh Hefner. Travel the world a little but only after i make sure that there is no conceivable way that i will spend all of it and not have money left.

• Up date my will

• Mansion then Cars.