Do you like/train Jiu-Jitsu?

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to when I was a child, I was pretty good at it but I stopped. I might get back into it one day.

Get back to it. You need it now more than any other time.

It will make you significantly mentally stronger. And you and I need that especially in this age. That's why I hope you get back to it soon.

Well thank you. I'll definitely give it some thought.

Most Helpful Guy

• Did some BJJ some years back while I was all invested in MMA. Mostly because they had practice at the same locales.

What Girls Said 1

• I would like that

What Guys Said 9

• I've done Judo and a little Aikido, both of which stem from jiu-jistu.
    I'd like to learn jiu-jitsu if I can.

• I use to train before i had a serious break in my ankle
    I damaged the tendons and lost most of the flexibility in my foot and leg so i had to stop :(
    I loved it only did it for about a years and a half maybe 2 years i was a no stripe blue belt

• i am training jiu jitsu, im tarining for MMA (mixed martial arts)

Come on, I know what MMA is. What belt are you, and what are your predictions on Tony Ferguson vs RDA?

i have just started it, im in the beginning , i think ferguson will win

• I took a few classes when I was around 10

• I box

• I only know the finger submission holds of Jujutsu (original name of Jiu jitsu). It's a interesting martial art, maybe I'll practice Jujutsu later on.

• Nope

• No and I am not interested.

• Traditional Japanese Jiu-Jitsu? It has it's applications.

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu*

I used to practice that. It's definitely one of the best Martial Arts out there. I was surprised at how exhausted it left me early on. In the beginning you always tense up because you aren't comfortable with the moves and tensing up your whole body for an hour is tiring. Only downside is the huge membership costs. I think MMA classes are the only thing more expensive.