Describe your crush or boyfriend/girlfriend?

Both personality and look wise. And made you fall for them 😂

1mo *What made you fall for them?

Most Helpful Girl

• me no crush boyo

What Girls Said 26

• Personality: Dude is basically a cat. He's extremely independent and stubborn and won't do anything that he doesn't want to do. He's lazy and super, super vain (he'll flirt with himself in a mirror given the chance :P ). He likes sarcastic humour and is a big physics nerd, he's pretty intelligent. Generally quite laid back as long as whatever someone else chooses to do doesn't really put him out in any way - the second it's something that he isn't too interested in or he feels like someone's trying to tell him what to do, he digs his heels in and refuses. He's quite protective but not possessive and I think he quite enjoys putting people on their guard and not letting them know quite what to think of him. Yup, totally a cat, he enjoys toying with people and having his independence but will still come over to you to get affection when he wants it. He's very creative and enjoys writing, I think he's been working on something for over a year now and it's really interesting to read.

Looks: He's quite tall, I think, he's 6'0, white, and has brown eyes with really long lashes that I'm kinda jealous of. His hair is brown too and very long (to the small of his back) and he's roughly average weight now, a little slimmer. He has freaky monkey feet that he can pick things up off of the floor with and it's really fucking weird :P

I'm not entirely sure what made me fall for him. I always liked him since we first met, even if I did think - and still think sometimes - that he was a bit of a prick. I think that I ended up falling in love with his sense of humour and how sharp his wit is and I liked that he was someone who didn't think any less of me for some of my personality traits and some behaviour, he just saw me as the same as him and took it on. He accepted me and still does with no hesitation and is always there to support me and that was something that I really needed.

• He's 6'5 and has blonde curly hair and blue eyes. He has broad shoulders and a narrow waist. He's a competitive swimmer so that may influence his physique a bit.

He is extremely intelligent and is currently double majoring and considering a triple major in a fairly elite university. I love asking him questions because I like to watch his mind work out the answer and I like listening to his reasoning.

He's ambitious and driven and competitive and assertive. At the same time he's soft and playful and gentle and kind. He sings when he thinks he's alone and he likes to cook and go on hikes.

We met on vacation in Costa Rica and the first thing I noticed about him was that he was a boy who could speak English lol and the second thing I noticed was that the English he was speaking was intelligent. I liked him because he was brilliant. He spoke with such intelligence and maturity. I was drawn to it. It just so happens that over the course of the 9 years since we've met he grew into such a physically attractive guy as well :)

• 6 foot 6, brown hair, blue eyes, overweight but handsome in my eyes. basically big foot lol. Dutch, intelligent, has the cutest dog everrrrr! Total nerd which i'm not but it's a balance cause I bring him into the real world and he brings me into the fantasy world to have a little fun. Everything about him and the way he treats me made me fall in love with him. He's unapologetically himself. He holds me accountable for the things I say I want to do. He supports me with everything. He would do anything to make me happy. We have similar values. He's the only person who has always been there for me from the start. He loves me no matter what weight i'm at or what I look like. He respects my body and would never overstep boundaries. He's my soul mate and I don't know what I would do without him. I feel empty when I imagine my life without him. I have no future without him. I'd rather die than go another day without him. He's my world. lol yeah I went a little far on this one. I could honestly talk for ever I love him so much :)

• Well I HAD two crushes but I'll describe them both.

Guy 1. Looks: He's 6"3 so freakin tall, Fit, short blonde hair, blue eyes (they change to a lighter shade of blue when he's sick), he has a cute button nose that I adored, and he has biiiig hands.
    Personality: he's very shy (loved that about him), he makes dorky corny jokes that cracked me up, he's very gentle, he's very sweet and he's the type to where you can tell him anything and he won't judge you type thing.

Guy 2. Looks: I believe he's about 6 ft., short dark brown curly hair, blue eyes, he's fit as well, and he has a very cute smirk.
    Personality: He knows how to express himself, he's into art & poetry which is something I like, he's very caring, he's funny, and he's the type to where you can go to him for anything. No matter what problem you're facing he will be there for you.

• Lol for real this question makes me feel 13 again, when love was simple, and my dreams were my world. Thank you so much for a fun question.

My crush was my best friend. After 6 years we don't talk anymore, but I still love him, and think of him every day.

Looks: His skin was like untouched fallen snow in the woods-fresh and pure and soft. It contrasted with the rich chocolate brown of his feathery hair and the soft faded brown of the freckles on his small button nose. His eyes are intense, brooding, and complex, framed with large dark lashes, the irises typically dark blue, but they can be a different shade along the range between blue and green everytime I see them, and can change with his emotions. Once I saw a slow explosion of green pigment transform them from the inside out. His body is slender, his presence a steady stream of electricity, his strength solid and determined. He smells like the ocean at night, it's the only way I know how to describe it, its so lulling and so fresh.

Personality: He's compassionate, has strong sympathy for even strangers and has a strong sense of justice and incredible loyalty. But though he has a sensitive side, the side he projects the most is his steady nonchalance, his long-analyzed opinions, his craving for freedom and independence, and his sarcasm and logic. He has natural swag, but tries too hard to act like he doesn't care about things. When he's comfortable, though, he's that goofy, warm kind of sexy.

• I'm trembling thinking of him, because the crush is so new, and it's the first time I've been able to see a guy with new eyes, not just the broken lens of a girl settling after being rejected by my childhood love.

Appearance: skin-fair and freckled and rawly imperfect, his "flaws" and vulnerable spots light up like stars when he's blushing
    Nose-both average and perfect at the same time, its a typical medium sized triangle
    Smile-with strangers its small and friendly, with friends its a mischevious smirk or a thoughtful close-lipped line, when he's flirting its toothy and gaping
    Hair- creamy blonde, short, and low maintenance
    Body-at least 6'0 tall, lean with broad shoulders and a solid chest
    Eyes- not one color, but a kaleidoscope of various blue and green pieces that almost seem to move when you look close. The feel of them is some sort of mechanical, and very wandering, alert and inspective.

Personality: He's naturally charming but he's introverted so he thinks he's awkward, which is ironically sexier. When he starts telling one joke, or doing one dance, or doing one thing, he does it for a very long time, to where others might think he's weird, but he doesn't stop until he suddenly stops. He's a bit of a dork, wired and unpredictable, likes to keep moving, and can be so in his own world. He's not passive, he thinks through everything, the kind of guy that isn't an artist but has a well thought out opinion on postmodernist art simply because it exists and his mind just has to figure out and come to a conclusion about everything that exists. He's blunt and logical, isn't easily impressed, is more of the kind of the person that tells you to be strong opposed to wiping your tears. He has a weird humor, but is unaware that the things he says when he's not joking are incredibly funny. He is laid back and solid, but oozes sensuality.

Why I fell for him: The first day we had a true conversation, I was captivated while exploring his world and the thoughts he has about things, I've never met someone as much of a deep thinker as me before, and at the same time his logic is a quality I crave in my life because I'm so emotional. I also feel secure in his solidness, and tickled by his sensual energy. I also respect how mature he is, and how well he knows himself. When he's around, I can't help but smile and laugh my head off, and I become bolder and flirtier. Its a beautiful feeling.

• ... he grew on me, he was quite forward and had confidence... or seems to. He has a funny little accent, I actually asked a coworker if he had an accent because I legitimately thought it could be a speech issue and didn't want to be an asshole and put him on the spot. He's not the cutest looks wise, that's why I didn't initially like him. Had he been in shape and with a full head of hair, that might have been different but whatever

• Dirty blonde hair, green eyes, taller than me, muscular, super smart (military engineer), same sense of humor, put some up with my emotional BS lmfaooo, loves that I'm artistic, loves animals, confident.

• Dirty blonde wavy undercut hair, green eyes, beautiful smile, he's super sweet, tall, muscular but not overly muscular, he's shy and very reserved with strangers but open with me, he's silly, loves animals, super smart, vegan, very independent, affectionate, and humble. I really like him because he's so different from other people I've dated and tbh the way he carries himself is really attractive.

• 🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊

• My crush is like so adorable and attractive. He is always smiling and so nice to me. I fall for him because of his awesome personality. I hope he likes me back the way i do. Hopefully we get more closer. I love him so much. He is just The boy of my dreams. He is 2 years oldest than me. And we are both good looking so i am praying that we could become a couple the thing is that he looks kinda like a fuckboy so i don't think i have a chance with him. What's interesting was that he said ,, I am single, I dont want to hookup i want Love i want romance not just a Pretty girl to hook up with". That sounded so cute.

• Confused by the emoji used in the description but alright. So my crush is average height for a guy but since I'm short he seems pretty tall to me. He has blue eyes and dark hair and is sweet and knows how to make me laugh. He plays soccer.

• Brave. Confident. Risk taker. Hard-worker. Funny. Loves Children... Bald, Fit, Athletic, Sexy, mid30s

• He's my height, Hispanic, thick soft hair that is close shaven on sides and in back with more on top, bright brown eyes, funny, charming, chill, athletic, 100% real, like, not tryna be someone that he's not.

• Any ig model. The hottest guys in the world are on ig.

• Kind, considerate of others, empathic, intelligent, encouraging, honest, funny. A bear of a man.

• He's jewish, he's got glasses, he's very handsome, smart af, challenges me, medium stature.

• They don't exist.

• Don't have either of those.

• He was different that's why.

• I don't have one

• Aww, I wish I could but I can't 😩😩😩😥

• Well my now exboyfriend, it was the way he treated me. He definitely treated me perfectly

• Blonde, blue eyes, tall, nice bum. He is also fucking nice as hell, funny and just a good person.

• I like guys who are usually out going and funny, although I do really like shy guys... I usually find myself falling for a out going person. I hate guys that say they're popular and very full of themselves.

• He is 6'0, cacausian, short black hair, blue eyes, funny, dark humor, nerdy lol

What Guys Said 7

• Sexy blonde/brownish hair that just looks great and falls to about her shoulders that's one of the first things I noticed about her, then her slightly tan almost bronzed skin and silver-grey eyes, they scare me but look so good. And a smile that makes me lose my mind and blank out a bit every time. Athletic and lean build, she's kinda skinny but still muscular especially around her abs and legs. She's really empathetic, caring and honest which made me really like her as a person, not just her external beauty. She might get a little jealous of some of my friends but then again, there's not much I can do about that since I have to see them every day lol

• She's 5'6" tall, and is beautiful with a stunning and disarming smile. She's also my wife!

• DOES NOT EXIST... (adj) Invisible, clear, transparent, not alive.

• :) ;) :D that's all the emoji's I know lol.

• currently not crushing on anyone

• Like uhhhhh very huuuuuge sizes tittays

• Nonexistent.