Rate this X-Men Baddie: Apocalypse?

Rate this X-Men Baddie: Apocalypse?

the world's very first mutant, He is an immortal being, with total control over the molecules of his body, enabling him to alter his form as it suits him, such as allowing his body to become extremely malleable and flexible or change his size, enhance his physical abilities, transform his limbs into weapons, wings, or jets, regenerate from fatal injuries, adapt his body to apparently any disease or hostile environment, as well as give himself virtually any superhuman power. He is a firm believer in survival of the fittest believing that only the strongest of beings shall inherit the earth.

• 5/5 Best X-men villain ever!
  • 4/5 like him a lot
  • 3/5 meh
  • 2/5 don't really like him
  • 1/5 He sucks
  • 0/5 Worst X-men villain ever!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• One of my favorite supervillains. :D He's just so arrogant, but with the powerful abilities to back it up, which helps to make him such a lovably despicable baddie lol. It was always cool to see how he has a counter for almost everything the X-Men can throw at him haha. And how he would just make himself bigger and bigger in response to people's attacks, to taunt them in addition to countering them. xD

That might make him appear cliche to some, but when handled correctly, the point of him in the narrative is to push the X-Men to their limits and beyond, each in their own way -- which makes for great character drama and development if done right. I think the live-action movie for him this year succeeded in this aspect for the most part, despite the bad press.

What Girls Said 6

• 4/5! His got the best powers! Would be cool to be able to have that control over my body. I can't even control my emotions 😒😑 fml

• I like him more than most of the X-men baddies.

• I haven't read the comics, but the movie with him was awesome. Apocalypse is one of my favorite x-men movies 😊

• I really like him

• He has a very punchable face... (ง'̀-'́) ง

• That 3rd pic of him is scary haha. He's badass.

What Guys Said 14

• was kind of meh to me. awesome name and perhaps because his ability and character didn't quite match his name i wasn't all that into him

• In the comics he's awesome, in film... The Wishmaster looked more him than the other guy. vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• One of the most powerful villains in X-Men, he's very cool indeed.

• Definitely a 4/5 - He looks a mean Mutha F

• Ah man. I haven't seen the movie yet. Saving it for a rainy day for now

But i hear so much about this guy. Like how do you even beat him? So he doesn't die? He was like locked away or something..

• Pretty cool.

• i never noticed-but his 90s incarnation reminds me of optimus prime from best wars

• haven't watched the new xmen movie but this villian looks awesome

• He's a beaaaast. I loved him in the cartoon

• He's overrated and a thanoes rip-off. He's supposed to be all powerful but the X-Men always find a way to beat him in the end.

• Don't forget his 4 horsemen.

• Let's face it, he's awesome.

• He ain't enough for B4TM4N #GetOnMyLevel

• He's okay.