What to do without Social media list?

What is a list of things to do without social media? I'm staying off the following apps; Facebook, Twitter. I don't use any other forms of social media, but YouTube is ok with me.

I've come up with this list but it seems like it'll get old fast.
WHAT DO YOU DO FOR RECREATION/ENTERTAINMENT?
. Meet new friends
. Exercise
. Library
. Music
. Piano
. Go to bed on time
. Read
. Watch t. v
. Clean
. Paint
. Write a story/Music
. Play video games
. Practice earthing healthier
. Create a personal cook book
. Guitar
. Swimming
. Museums/Art
. Learn Spanish
. make beats

What Guys Said 1

• Hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, backpacking, shooting, archery, zoo, volunteer

What Girls Said 2

• A lot of the things you listed are on going projects. Like
    . Meet new friends
    . Exercise (I assume you want to get fitter so it'll be something you'll have to keep up with indefinitely)
    . Piano (I assume you want to learn/get better so it'll depend on how good you want to get)
    . Paint (I assume you want to learn/get better so it'll depend on how good you want to get)
    . Write a story/Music (I assume you want to learn/get better so it'll depend on how good you want to get)
    . Practice earthing healthier (I assume you want to get healthier so it'll be something you'll have to keep up with indefinitely)
    . Create a personal cook book (You'll have to keep it up indefinitely)
    . Guitar (I assume you want to learn/get better so it'll depend on how good you want to get)
    . Swimming (If it's part of getting healthier/fitter you'll have to keep up with it)
    . Learn Spanish (it'll depend on how good you want to get)
    . Make beats (I'm not sure what you mean by this?)

You won't be able to start all these things at once so try to take things a step at a time; start on the one you've wanted to try/start on for the longest and once you feel it's getting a little boring, start on another and come back to the previous on later, when you're not as sick of it.

• video games do it for me lol