Has anyone seen the anime "Orange"?

I've never really been that big of an anime person, but I do love watching TV shows, movies, you name it, and thats how I got into anime, because I love trying new things and stepping outside what i'm used to. If I were to rate this anime it would get a 10/10 or even 11/10 from me lmao, and once again, i'm not that into anime, so you get where i'm going here.
Its about a young teenage boy, probably a sophomore or junior in high school i'd guess, what happens is 10 years in the future he will die (no, this is not a spoiler, it says it in like the first 5 minutes of the first episode) and this girl, who falls in love with him, gets a letter from herself 10 years in the future, telling her that in order to save the one she loves she has to do certain things, its a very precisely written letter with precise details on each day of what is to happen and what she must not do. It really hits a soft spot in the viewer because the anime has a deeper meaning about time, second chances, depression, insecurities, and so much more. I've cried so many times and the dramatic anime really hits the heart and opens your eyes. I'm not good at explaining stories but take my word, its amazing. PLEASE watch it, its available on KissAnime.

What Guys Said 1

• mmm...

Yeah lol i'm a good writer but when it comes to explaining the plot of books or movies I fail to impress. Please take my word for it, the anime hits a nerve much deeper than other anime can possibly get to, most other ones only reach the surface. But not only this anime was interesting, and had a good plot, once again it had a deeper meaning, its practically everything you want and it wasn't just some cheesy, comedy romance anime, if you allow yourself to see deeper into the meaning, it will hit you.

ego!!

i will.

What Girls Said 2

• Thank you so much for your review I love anime and I did not have much info on this anime so thank you so much ^,..,^

• I don't watch anime.

Well now you will. ^^

I'll make you watch 😈

@Toad-1 haha of you do I'd be quite impressed 😱😱