Can you house cut n shuffle?

I really want to learn this...

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes but it's not my style... it's kind of old reminds me of when people used to jerk Lmao

Omg it's SOOOOOOOOO my style. This question was inspired by yours

Allah bless you... you are the only man who inspired me... i was fan of Kai greene.. we he is the champ... good man hardworker.. but their is one man who give power in my soul... i love you Autumn-Bunny brave man... now im using path... my extream dream is that i hug you hard and say Sir please train me as like you train yourself and you say.. Oh yes my boy i will do... sheeshbhom. ALAHUUUUUUUUUUUU AKHBAAAAAAAAAR

😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• YES YES YES OMG I WANT TO LEARN THAT TOO ! But I only know one move xD it needs a loooot of practice. I'm a hip hop dancer and dancing that way takes a lot of concentration.

What Guys Said 2

• Where does one learn to house cut and shuffle?

Anyway, suffice to say, I can't. But I can shuffle jab punch, or various combinations on the theme of :)

• Worthless waste of time.