Which actor do you prefer playing the role of BATMAN?

My favourite is Christian Bale

• Adam West
  • Michael Keaton
  • Val Kilmer
  • George Clooney
  • Christian Bale
  • Ben Affleck

What Guys Said 34

• Christian Bale, but that's because I like the darker tone and deeper messages in Nolan's version of his Trilogy. Also because I really don't like superhero sidekicks, and Nolan's version don't have Robin teaming up with Batman unlike earlier Batman movies.

Batman and Robin with Clooney was such a big mess that it was laughable.

• 1|3
  • I hated bale as batman. That throat cancer voice was distracting. Which he didn't really do all the time until until the dark knight. Think he might've been trying too hard because he was being upstaged by Heath ledger. Affleck killed it, much to my surprise, but I still go for Keaton. Best batman voice though, is Kevin conroy, hands down.

• 27d

Yeah that voice is distracting, drives me nuts when actors do that through out the whole movie

• The Christian Bale movies were better, but let's not pretend his stupid gruff voice wasn't cringey. Keaton played the role best. Very natural and understated, he made his Batman more believable even though the movies he was in were more silly and childish. They should have switched places, would have been GREAT.

• I really like Christian Bale but man I'm old school. I like MIchael Keaton's batman.

• Actually Adam West was good but Christian Bale is a better fighter and a better fit for it and you probably like him since he is from the U. K. also

• Affleck and Bale were my favorites.

• 26d

Same here. Affleck looks the part. And somewhat acts the part. He's bogged down by bad writing. Bale had... much better writing. But he didn't really look the part. Hats off that he at least tried. I think what most hated with him was that suit. It... just doesn't look right.

Keaton was okay for acting, but his suit looked terrible and Tim Burton was given too much creative freedom in Batman Returns.

Clooney admits he regretted ever agreeing to play the role, and went out of his way to make Batman look gay in protest.

Kilmer was similarly bothered by Schumaker's "direction," and also deliberately made Batman gay for the same reason. In the pic above, he looks totally lost in the part. That chin and those lips suggest he would've preferred to be in a remake of Robocop. Joel Kinnaman was given that instead... only for executive meddling to ruin it.

And sure enough, Kinnaman winds up at DC too... as Rick Flag in Suicide Squad. Also ruined by executive meddling. Guy can't win.

• George Clooney as Batman

vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• There's no question, of course it's Adam West.

• Christian Bale 💁
    He's awesome
    But I must say Ben Affleck was good as well
    Didn't expected that much from him

• Michael Keaton was Batman. For real.

• batman is that anime hero that is not easy to perform on screen and I believe that still there is no perfect hero in Hollywood who can play this hero... so we have to wait till we find the perfect male hero like huge jackman for wolverine character

• Mel Gibson

• Ben Affleck

• christian bale

behind him val kilmer then michael keaton

• Christian Bale and only Christian Bale.

• doesn't matter, I don't like batman :P

• Bruce Wayne.

• I was surprised at how good Ben Affleck was, I thought Bale didn't do Batman justice and the movies were badly written and produced and his bruce wayne was just him replaying Patrick Bateman also he sucked in Terminator Salvation, but was brilliant in American Hustle.

• Michael keaton

• OMG Adam west's has a pair of eyebrows
    japan.xinhuanet.com/.../...280_14575775327111n.jpg

• TV: Adam West
    Movie:Keaton

Adam West's version was kinda like a sitcom. But Keaton's was more action packed/but Jack Nicholson was a great Joker

• I am batman

• Charlie Keaton and Christian Bale were great as Batman.

• Nobody messes with Adam We. :-)

• I like bens performance i feel like he fits the role really well

• Pmine is Jacky Chan

• Myself.

• Michael Keaton.

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 8

• Keaton.

• My top 3
    1) My favorite: Ben Affleck
    2) Close tie with Christian Bale
    3) George Clooney

• Michael Keaton, hands down, he was the best.

• Ben Affleck!

• Adam West

• Ben Affleck, Christian Bale sucked. He displayed no emotions

• tbh none of them

• Adam West and Michael Keaton.