If you were swimming in the ocean, what would scare the shit out of you more?

• SharksIf you were swimming in the ocean, what would scare the shit out of you more?
  • Piranha fishesIf you were swimming in the ocean, what would scare the shit out of you more?
  • EelsIf you were swimming in the ocean, what would scare the shit out of you more?
  • SquidsIf you were swimming in the ocean, what would scare the shit out of you more?
  • Others

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted F: All of the fucking above.

What Girls Said 11

• s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...aa1e9e7991.jpg
    Oh this, hands down ^
    When I was little my cousin told me Voldemort lived in the ocean (& my swimming pool aha fml) and said he would grab my legs if I swam in the water

• Looking at all those pictures... I swear I just have this new fear ha.

What scares me the most is that I can't see it. So all those things scare me, but the idea that it could be right at my foot and me not know, seems worse!

• Other:
    Getting tired or experiencing muscle cramps in the middle of the ocean suddenly and not being able to make it back.

• All of the above. ALL.

• I'm not scared of the ocean because I currently live right by it. But if I had to pick I'd say squids only because they look the creepiest

• Deep waters scare me all on their own... I don't need critters for a scare.

• Good lord, seaweed gives me a panic attack and has me flailing 😂

• I love sharks you guys need to realize and research on sharks before you believe "jaws" and sll the stupid news reports that give u a stupid useless fear of sharks

• Getting drown... I can't swim at all

• Drowning. I love swimming and have been for years, but I'm always conscious that it happens so much more than we talk about.

• Other: the fact that I'm in the ocean because I can't fucking SWIM!

What Guys Said 17

• Most things are scary af if you're in the water because you can't see shit that's under you and you're just a sitting duck for any predator. I think the scariest thing out of these would be a giant squid lol. Imagine seeing this huge creature coming up and it grabs you with the tentacle that's so strong and pulls you down and maybe drowns you or eats you with the giant beek that they have :P.

That would be pretty scary. just because you see this giant thing uder you and you're like fml. Piranhas would be over in seconds you wouldn't have time to be scared and alos I think they live in like the amazon etc. not the open sea. And sharks is also over pretty quickly and they attack so fast from beneath you probably won't see it coming so you won't be scared either.

Eels are scary because they're poisonous but they only live in reefs I think, they stay in their holes and shoot out when something tasty comes bye. but you wouldn't have to be scared of them in the open ocean. Only sharks squids, killer whales, and there's probably more that i don't remember atm :P.

• Sharks don't seem to really care about killing humans usually
    Ells would suck but still don't seem that deadly
    Piranhas don't happen in the ocean
    Squids are deep water creatures and everything from down there is scary as fuck. Plus what's it doing up here where I'm swimming? I bet it's not very happy to be so close to the surface.

• Piranhas live in fresh water...
    Eels dont attack humans and squids live in the deep.

I would be scared of sharks cause they might mistake me for prey.

• Piranhas because they are freshwater fish. I'd be like holy shit all the ice caps melted and swallowed South America and some how turned the ocean fresh... This is fucking crazy! Other than that, sharks always got my heart beating when they swam near me in open water...

It seems like Piranhas would give you the slowest and most painful death out of the rest of the sea animals because of their razor sharp teeth and how fast they can strip your flesh down to your bones.

If South America was covered with a fresh water ocean that would worry me a lot more. :D Sharks can be nasty dude. I remember being out on the second break on reef road and I saw a shark swim right under me and then like 30 seconds later another surfer was screaming blood murder. He swam to shore and two guys dragged him across the sand to get him to the hospital. I got to shore and there was blood all over the sand and his calf muscle was flapping with ever step of the guys carrying him...

• Jellyfish
    Sharks- aren't too scary if you don't look like a seal
    Eels- don't really attack humans
    Piranhas- live in freshwater and aren't dangerous
    Squid- live in the deep ocean

• I picked sharks

• I wouldn't have to worry about sharks. I wouldn't be bleeding, or be wearing anything shiny, plus they have that fin... easy to spot.

Piranhas though... those things scare me

• I'd literally just kill myself before I see anything, the deep sea literally scares the shit out of me.

• Getting "Oceaned" is no joke, I vote all of the above.

• Currents. Cause those actually get people killed pretty often unlike those animals.

• I would much rather face off with any of those creatures than a squid. Squids are deadly and terrifying.

• Jellyfish just creep me the fuck out, I'd run on water if I saw one.

http://i.giphy.com/13lfVhjnfFr5jW.gif

• All of them would scare me. I can't pick which one would scare me the most.

• Killer whales
    Killer whales > any other predator in the ocean

• I think squids to be honest.

• piranha's...