What's your hidden talent?

Now's your chance to be braggadocious. Post a pic/video (or just name it but that's boring) and overwhelm me with your talent. I'm aight at drawing:
What's your hidden talent?(Her hair made me borderline suicidal)
I can also make a clover leaf shape with my tongue which we all know will help me immensely in life.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow that is a very impressive drawling have some serious talent far better then I could ever hope to do, this is coming from one artist to another ^^.

I have many talents I enjoy but I'll just use two.

Here is a picture of one of my latest pieces for painting.
    scontent-dft4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...10313176_n.jpg

One of my favorite pieces of poetry I wrote.
    allpoetry.com/.../12614640-An-Ode-to-a-Little-Rose-by-ThePhoenix909

When did you paint that? It's incredible..

Looking at it again make me think of this:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...a6d77c69a1.jpg

lol

@Smmyskittles *facepalm* lol magic of the peach it looks like the two of the greatest things on women.

I guess the peach I was using just happened to look like that hah.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your drawing is great!!!
    Mine is maybe painting and drawing (not as good as you thought haha) and a bit of calligraphy, but I haven't done any since I left my parents home (so 17)... I lost all my inspiration 💔
    I don't think it's a talent because I think it's somehow common but I'm fluent in 3 languages ^__^

Thanks! No way, I'm sure it looks really good. Mind showing me some? And what languages do you speak?

Sure ❤️
      I will share the insta pictures when I'm home, but really they are old and not so good haha 😳
      By order of profiecency I speak French, Arabic and English^^

What Guys Said 30

• I like to sing. I'm not good at it. I just really like it. I can't imagine a world without music.

starecat.com/.../...-minute-rice-in-58-seconds.jpg

You should post a video of you singing. Followed by making me some rice.

How can you not know my grandma?

Guess I was distracted :X Of course, she is famous :D

Well, at least now she is 😂😂

• I'll fly you to the moon :D
    Well, a little bit closer by maybe haha!
    http://oi67.tinypic.com/2dr5d9c.jpg

No way, that's so badass

@ElissaDido whenever you'd be in Belgium the right seat is available :D

@springocelot it's a microbe you know... once you start you can't stop anymore.
      When we recruit new student pilots we take them along for a ride and they're addicted right away haha :D

• I can bend the tip of my finger without bending the rest of it. I can do that with all of them at once! Does that count? :D

• I'm really good at taking credit for people's work... just look at this drawing I did! I call it "Bleh's redemption"
    cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...6-9eac-8bb2fe9940a5.jpg

• 28d

Dayum you got my grandma spot on

• 28d

Sure if you post it

• 28d

Alright I'll start thinking of things to say and you get ready lol cause it's your turn after :P

• Saving lives... I'm not a EMT, cop or Firefighter... but have been it the right place/time (or wrong time, depending how you look at it) that I've saved 4 lives so far. An that is not from donating blood, etc.

Being able to make a girl feel like the sexiest/only girl in the world;-P where I get my profile name;-*

Woah how did you save their lives? You have like the worst luck lol

• 29d

2. My buddy to me on vacation 2 years ago to Myrtle Beach SC. My first vacation since the early 90's. I was in the ocean enjoying the waves (august 85<90*f water) It was rough, waves were 5<6ft tall. A father and son (4yr old) each on body boards came out to the 6ft deep water where the waves were. We started talking about where we were visiting from when a large wave hit us. They were closer to the shore than me and when I came up I saw the father trying to get back on his board but the boy 's board was empty. the father was still trying to catch his berings/wipe the water from his eyes. I looked around and saw red shorts about 2-3 ft under the water and about 10 ft away. I dove under and was able to grab him before the current had a chance to carry him away.

The last time was last year. A 61yr old buddy with cancer (5'-9" about 100lbs) was on the top step of a ladder in his garage trying to get something from the loft. I happened to walk in to see what he was doing when...

• 29d

he accidentally kicked the ladder over. He was about 6ft off the ground (like in the pic below)

fmlainsights.wp.lexblogs.com/.../ladder.png

Before he was about to land on the ladder I was able to catch him in mid air. He would have definitely broke his ribs when they hit the ladder and more than likely broken his wrist/arm when hitting the concrete trying to break his fall.

• Don't do it !! You have so much more hair drawing to live for !! :P

I ealllike music and have a good feeling for it, rythm etc. I've made a bunch of rap recordings just with a headset ^^. I can't upload them here though I think. I definitely still have a lot to improve but I think I'm not bad :P. I also like writing about stuff that interests me t that moment. I think a lot mostly about random topics that just grab my attention.

I only draw bald people from now on.
      You should upload it to YouTube and link it! I'd definitely check it out. You should also make a rap for me. I've always wanted to be the main hoe in a rap.

Show me when you do it! I'll be your first (and favourite) subscriber.

Ok ! :)

• The first thing I noticed was the hair. Looks really good I love it. definitely appreciate the hard work that must have gone into shaping the hairstyle.

I do a lot of VFX work I'm pretty good with photoshop. If you tell me what to make I'll throw up a quick photoshop or try making a gif.

D'aww thanks.
      That's pretty awesome, what kind of stuff can you make? I'll give you a request fo sho

I would say something like combining two faces or a spoof of something. I probably won't work crazy hard on it but whatever you think up is doable (especially if it's clever or funny)

Just ask and i'll tell you how dooable it is.

• 28d

Ok I've been thinking for like 2 days and I'm brainfarting. Surprise me (or if anything you can combine our sexy faces and make our love child).

• Amazing drawing!!!
    I can't really post a picture or video of mine, because they might have restrictions on porn in this forum XD

Seriously though... Cunnilingus. I've got some serious compliments.
    Im not bad at the rest of it either.

Otherwise, guitar and singing. can't provide video/photo because tvearea where I've got the leadt ability (or interest) is computers...

Thanks man.
      I don't know, I'm going to need references if you want me to believe you

• Suckin di... hold up 😳🙊

• I can fix anything except broken hearts. Worked on everything from semi trucks to cell phones to houses to small business finances at least once. Haven't failed (yet!!!)

I call myself a jackass of all trades. Good at none but Ill get it done. :P

Looks like your cat is going to fall and break any moment

Haha nah im sitting down and he's trying to climb my back. Dude is too dense to get hurt anyway

• I can ride a unicycle and walk on stilts but I'm not a clown, lol I can also drive just about anything on the road

Lol pics, i have to see this

That was so long ago , I don't have any pics, my schwinn unicycle is in storage but if ever do it again I'll take a pic😊

• That is a really good drawing - My talent is that I am just kinda average at most things I do.

Thanks :)
      Nooo don't say that. This isn't a place to be modest. Sell yourself.

• Voice mimicry , good at regional / national accents & some impressions , I like doing " character comedy " , I take the piss out of myself too !! Helped by being multilingual

• i guess it would be, taking hard hits from life again and again but still willing to get back up and fight again

• I can also draw
    I can lucid dream

• I like to restore computers and help with small technical support for people who need help to get rid of viruses on computers, spyware, malware etc.

• I'm really good at procrastinating until the last minute...

Except for answering my questions ;)

Haha... true. Actually I was procastinating homework while answering the question😂... I always come to this site to procastinate... not good😂

• That's a brilliant pic. Well done. My talent🤔 Well besides being the friendshipzone King, I have an awesome sense of humour.

Thanks man, tell me your best joke

... well my best joke at the moment is that I am going to gym now (been doing it for years) then taking my 6 pack ass to work, where I need to reach 2million in sales by the end of year, while knowing that an obese, uneducated, unemployed redneck woman will get more sex than I ever will. Duh dum tsh ;)

• Im good at over thinking my problems and creating more😂😂😂

• I am practically talentless, good at a lot of things, great at nothing.
    I do have on hidden talent, but it wouldn't be hidden anymore of if I revealed it... So it will remain a secret

• Dancing and Massage

Plus something else which is kinda xrated

• i can box. im doing really well with it

• Do you know how I cook? It's dangerous for me to show off.

That painting is next level.

Thanks man, I'd trade drawing for cooking any day. Charcoal doesn't taste too good.

• I can piss in the toilet with doing a handstand push-up.. 😎

• I can speak 3 languages fluently. Dont really know if that can be considered a talent though

Which languages? That's def a talent

Ahh the language of pasta. Impressive.

Omg, "language of pasta", seems so trashy xD I love it

• Coon hunter since tha 90s

• Being a slav

• Art and languages and of course football

Show me some of your art!

Upload it somewhere and then link it

The website ain't letting me post links so check my facebook page and stroll through the pics you'll find it on drawn on a whiteboard
      f. page Mohamad Zakzook

• i ken fuk.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• I am a Playwright but Love to do a Lot of of my own "Writing on the wall" and All Here, dear. I enjoy this, along with Helping others, which I am very Good at.
    Also, a Poet, in case you didn't Know it. My love of Words has Always been Part of my Life.
    I am a Singer, I used to be Part of all Different Chorus' in School. I also Love Karaoke.
    I have a few other "Hidden Talents," but just to Name a Few, and as it is, I went over my One, hun.
    Good luck and Great question, @bleh_ xx

Post one of your poems, I'd love to read it

Looking forward to it :)

Thanks, sweetie, I am as well. My "Whole Life" is in there. xxoo

• I'm pretty good at writing and editing. I mainly dabble in poetry and romantic short stories.

Yes, not too deep down, I am a big softie.
    .__.

Post one of your poems!

What happened when you showed him?

He wrote me one back immediately. :3
      Later he told me he loved it, and that it was the only thing anyone had ever written for him.

• my hidden talents are: I'm actually a novel writer and also a baker.

I bake cakes, desserts and planning to open a bakery, make it my career.
    also I love to write teenage adventure novels, so far I have wrote 4 novels in my free times, 3 of them in my high school, and I have few fans from those books back then. Currently, I have stop writing as I have a job, but still continue writing my ideas in my free time. I wish I have more time to write more hehe

• I don t have a talent DX
    but damn woman that drawing is faptastic!
    draw em like your french models puiizzz!

Thanks! Feel free to fap to it any time
      And I'm sure you have a talent, as weird and useless as it may be. What is it?

I already did bb
      well I compete in swimming but I ain t great
      and I used to write poems, did latin dancing for 3 years did piano for 5/6 years
      well I guess in general I am pretty sporty that s my talent and I know a little in every domain and I can speak fluently 3 languages

You should post a poem or a video of your dancing/piano
      What languages do you speak?

• "I'm aight at drawing" I call bullshit you know you're awesome lol. Ummm I'm really good at dancing and meh at singing. I would post a video but I'm not giving the creeps on here fap material.

• I can stack 6 eggs or 3 tennis balls on the back of my hands

• That's amazing! I'm good at descriptive writing.

• I can draw.

• I can orgasm just by squeezing my legs together.

Add me please I need a conversation with u lol xx

@Jj2016 - Picture with you holding up a piece of paper in front of the mirror to prove its you.

& Yes. The profile picture is *my* ass.

You have to make yourself ready first I guess... how long does it take from when you start to squeeze... and what part is the pressure acting on? Heard of girls who can do this, never really got how it works!