Finally had the chance to see the nightwatch of Rembrandt, which painting you wish to see?

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't been to Florence in a long time. I would like very much to see "Birth of Venus" once again. I like to watch Ayvazovsky, wouldn't mind having his painting at home :)

• how does it Look Like?

• Ayavazovsky? It's mostly marine paintings. Sorry, but not high enough Xper level to post links, etc., but you can look up paintings like The Ninth Wave, Among the Waves. And "Birth of Venus" by Botticelli I think you know.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really have a painting I wanna see... but going and seeing the Sistine chapel was pretty dope. I wish I finished the tour, though. Me and my dad got lost 😂😂😂

What Girls Said 2

• I want to go to the Acropolis Museum <3 <3

In terms of paintings I rather love the Fauvist movement so any Matisse painting would please me greatly

• why this museum?

• Since I first saw it in my art history class I was enthralled The architecture, the location is so gorgeous and I would love, love, love to see the ancient Grecian sculptures.

• The scream -Edvard Munch. Don't ask why.

What Guys Said 9

• I liked the film "Girl with a Pearl Earring" so I wouldn't mind seeing the painting done by Vermeer in person.

• I've seen it a few years ago.
    Since I live just 3hrs from there (by expensive HS train) I could easily go back (I probably will). I'd certainly see it but being in Amsterdam, I'd see the Vermeer and the Van Gogh collections too.

• I traveled all over Europe to see art museums and archeological finds. I'd really like to visit the Hermitage museum in Saint Petersburg in Russia.

• But that'ss nearly an expedition.

• Yes those printers are also worth to see

• none... i appreciate the talent and history behind these paintings, but thats all they are to me. Id much rather spend my time doing something else.

• I think the Mona Lisa - Basically to see what all the fuss about

• I dated a girl once who's father had a Rembrandt sketch in his house. He was an art collector. Very wealthy, but she was a hot mess.

• I care nothing for human art that doesn't have a purpose.

• The Mona Lisa

• I too want to see the scream. It's one of my favorite paintings of all time!

• I couldn't care less. I can see any painting I want from the internet. It's just a painting.

• you also can listen every music but Seeing the band live is better

• Well most of the musicians I listen to are in their 60s now... I came too late to the party.