Has know one got anything better to talk about then this election lol :) ?

Every question I been on this morning been donald trump and people asking have Americans been let down just shhhhh lol talk about somone thing else donald trump smashed the election so let's leave it there lol

1|2
3|7

What Girls Said 3

• Especially those who are way to young to vote, and those who don't live in the States. It's tiring.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a pretty big deal

0|1
    0|1
  • I wish people would move on its exhausting lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I agree with you too many political post on here

0|1
    0|0
  • You must be new to this site. Where the same question will get asked for at least 3 months for no reason... and then they have the audacity to tell you how original and creative of a question they asked 🙄

0|0
    0|0
  • It will quieten down over next few days

0|0
    0|0
  • I know right! Like STFU about the election already! Gosh, I miss the Turkey and penis & boob questions already (not srs).

0|0
    0|0
  • This is so ironic lol. Has no one got anything better to do than complain about other questions about this election?

0|0
    0|0
  • The nature of human fear and the overexaggerations it causes in populations is pretty interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Did you see the last major Hillary Clinton rallies? Celebrities-cum-political hacktivists, chief among them Lady Gaga, BeyoncĂ©, Jay Z, Bruce Springsteen, Bon Jovi, and Katy Perry, all fell into Clinton’s corner well before their final appearances for her, excoriating anyone who had the gall to support Donald Trump. Even long-term Republicans who betrayed Trump, like Arnold Schwarzenegger, were attacked by celebrity SJWs such as Robert DeNiro after they joined the “Never Trump” ranks, as if they were dangerous saboteurs. The celebrity paranoia has been palpable for months. Hollywood, that broad industry taking in not just film stars but also singers, silver screen actors, and comedians, has become little more than an overpaid trade union for Hillary Clinton.
    Likewise, every major American company that has come out for a candidate has come out for Hillary. Plenty of “neutral” corporations have undoubtedly been funneling support to the Clinton campaign behind the scenes as well. Prominent billionaires like George Soros and Warren Buffett have done all they could to drag Hillary’s stumbling half-corpse, both literally and figuratively, across the line. Whilst Trump has been supported by a number of ten-figure businessmen, these men are regularly attacked in the media. They include the scapegoated but brave Peter Thiel and Carl Icahn.
    And then there’s the mainstream media. Countless studies have indicated that about 85-90% of all journalists are liberal. This over-representation is more salient still in the upper echelons of newsmen and women, particularly prominent mastheads such as The New York Times, Washington Post, and Huffington Post, plus Democratic TV surrogates like CNN and NBC. The 2016 campaign has inflated this preexisting liberal bias, one that plagued the two George W. Bush Administrations but raged even more ferociously against Donald Trump over the last 18 months.
    All of these media elites have lambasted Trump for over a year, at the same time they give the paltriest coverage of the disgusting Hillary, Podesta and DNC emails. Everything newsworthy on this front, from the overwhelming presence of Clinton Foundation donors in Hillary’s Secretary of State diary book to more recent revelations about John Podesta’s involvement with Satanic rituals, has been brushed off the balcony by the Wolf Blitzers and Chuck Todds of the American mainstream media. Yet Trump has triumphed nonetheless!

0|0
    0|0