Invent a Quote to End this year, that You Find Has Helped you, Has made you Learn a Lesson from, Or Bitter Because of?

Make one up, no Copying Anything from "Quoting" from a Book, please. Use your own Writing Imagination and Inspiration from your own Mind and Life.
Thank you. xx

28d "Age is just a Number, Not a reminder."
This famous Quote of my Own, came to Me as I wrote, my Grandpa's Sad Eulogy, Back in 2010. He was Both an Amazing and Beloved Man, who Had a Heart of Gold for the Young and the Old, and Never had One unkind Word to Say nor Display about Anyone Under the Sun.
Although I have Tried, Especially on Gag, to be a Straight Shooter, Diplomatic and Rarely do I Point Fingers, Sometimes it's Needed to Use in Life when you find Some Strife that Others may Bestow. xx
28d Everyone here is Very Creative, and I thank All of you for Inspiring me to Continue my own Mission of Being so Blessed on Gag, and Becoming even More Motivated because of the Love of my Friends and Fellow Woman/Man, Nearly 3 years, January1st, 2017 xx

Most Helpful Guy

• GAG is life

Be calm and Gag on

• 28d

Cool and Nicely Whipped, cooly @coolbreze.
      lol Oh, Pink now. I was on the wrong setting. xx

• 23d

Lol if you say so and say I is.

• 23d

lol!! I see you get over things real easy, happy no hard feelings "Favorite 2nd gag hubby."lolxx

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• Trees live a long, long life. The tradeoff is for all their long life, trees can't walk. Enjoy what you have and see everything as an advantage, even if it seems like a disadvantage.

• Don't worry about what you can't change. Just do what you can and watch what happens.

• "Change for the better just not for the sake of change"

• "Bro before hoes"

"Is your ass itchy? SCRATH IT YOU IDIOT!" this one I hope you could get it lol

"Gather all you pain and suffering, turn them into strength and weaponry!"

"The only thing that can stop you is yourself"

"Just like squats, life will keep putting weight on your shoulder that will bring you down, but you have to get your ass BACK UP and show them how strong you are"

All by me 😂

• Don't look back unless you intend to go that way. Look for the future that you dream to be yours.

• "Ummmm" -the guy in front of me who takes to long to order.
    Inspires me to act quickly because life doesn't wait.

.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• 28d

Love the Unique quote, this goes with the Inspired pix, I think. xxxxxooo

• 28d

lol!! I always get in ANY line Anywhere, where "The guy/girl in front of Me has a Big problem and Holds up the LINE. xx

• My inspired quote:

"There is little in life that can be overcome with hard work.
    There is little in life that cannot be overcome with intelligent effort."

- WHAT FUCK THAT MAKES NO SENSE

• 28d

lol I get you, bro. xx

• 26d

Maybe more ins tore with the protests. YIKES!!! xx

• 26d

The protests themselves are nothing but a sign that Americans have become spoiled on the sour milk of "Freedom" failing to understand the value of a well constructed argument replacing it with simply not liking things.

• Be the rock that the stream flows round, the mountain that the wind parts way, the tree that the rain trickles down.

• 28d

Hard work pays off, smart work pays off effortlessly, smart hard work pays off handsomely.

• 27d

I think someone is crushing.

• 27d

Me too, I believe is Fishy too. Just sent trump Headquarters "Secret stuff."xxoo

• There already exists a quote

"Make America Great Again"

• Old message I understood, but had to be reminded.

"Today you are YOU, that is TRUER than true. NO ONE alive is YOUER than YOU." ~ Dr Suess

The older I get the more Dr Suess resonates with me.

• 28d

Ahhh, I LOVE "Dr. Suess," @rjroy3, and No Other "Doc" quite Like him.
      Can't wait for "How the Grinch Stole Christmas."xxoo

• 24d

Dr. Suess is one of my heroes♡

• For me it has to be this quite that my dad told me not long ago..

"Always be prepared"

This quote has get me through certain times and situations that happened to me lately and I needed to be prepared to face them and not let them get to me.

• 28d

Dad knows Best, @Keepcalm89, and with this, Yes...
      Be Prepared, and keep those Guns close at hand, we will Still Have our Second Amendment, thank God, and Our Bibles even Closer, and no one, hun, Now, will EverTake either one from us in the USA xx

• 28d

That's right! I'm totally happy with that! Hopefully all calms down 🙂

• 27d

lol Yes, bro, Amen. xxoo

• There only two things certain in life; death and Taxes.
    - Aqualung

• 28d

A stitch in time saves nine
      - Aqualung

• 28d

I'm sure he and the other founders are feeling a little better

• 28d

lol Like me, the younger of the "Founders," we are resting well Beneath God's wings now. xx

• "They key to your success lies in your ambition".

• I dontt gots a imagination

• "Live your life how you want to, not how you're "supposed" to"

• "The polls are rigged" -President Trump

• 28d

lol!!
      "Last night, a Great man went down in History because he was Smarter than the Average Bear and George Soros."
      (Ooops, "Average bear" Yogi brown furry bear)

• There already exists a quote

"Make America Great Again"

• 28d

How can I argue with a Pretty Kitty who knows Best from the Rest? xx

What Girls Said 12

• There is no such thing as failure; only progress

• It's not always the sprint to the finish line, sometimes it is the steady pace on the last leg of the journey that makes you the winner!

• 28d

Ahhhh, you are so Talented with Always Posting a fabulous Question, and my Own Inspiration, @miamigirl1970 xx

• 28d

My favorite all time quote by someone else is Eleanor Roosevelt " No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

• 28d

I love her, hun, One of my Favorites!! I did an Essay in my last year of school, and got a "B+" from a Hard Marker of a Teacher. xxoo

• Believing in yourself is difficult, but a great feat when mastered; for there is no one who could ever lift you higher like you can.

• All good things come to those that battle through hell and don't give up.

• "Trust nobody. Feel nothing."

• "Everyone is crazy, it's what kind of crazy you have to worry about."

• 28d

I agree, @Mustachekitteh, especially in this Obama World we still live in. However, with Mr. Trump in office and in charge, let's pull together as One Big Happy Family of "Crazies" Now, who want the same Thing... Safety and Safe Keeping, Unity and No Onions in this Basket of Belongings. xx

• we do not live to regret but to accept and look to the Heavens

• "Get off that phone!" -my mom

• 28d

lol!! "Only one half hour phone call a week."
      My Mom, when Living under her Rough Roof, Growing up. However, if it wasn't for Her, I would never have Come this Far. xx

• my life quote: "Cool Brings Solution"
    and it helps me though

• When the people that hurt you talk to you like nothing ever happened, look them dead in the eye. Say Fuck you and walk away. They won't be giving you anymore shit after that.
    -Jarren Murphy, my best friend/cousin in the whole wide world.
    He told me this when my first boyfriend and I broke up after he cheated on me and acted like it was okay

• Its better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.

• Say what you want to say to that person you care about, you might just lose her and it's too late