Has anybody seen the series "black mirror"?

i don't understand the purpose. I watched the first season (3 episodes) and they were completely random. Cool scenes, but I was hoping theyd connect in some way?

What Guys Said 7

• It's so fucking great

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a32340-3-dope-totally-unique-tv-shows-worth-checking-out

It's anthology. Anthology is just a bunch of stories, like the Twighlight Zone. This anthology revolves around technology today and how society sees and uses technology and what theoretically could be as a result of said technology.

• Yes i have. It's basically showing different aspect of what life would be like with future technology.

It's sort of like that movie Ex machina in series form showing how technology can affect your life and make you notice things you otherwise wouldn't see with current tech. Such as that guy who figured out his wife was cheating on him because he could literally rewind scenarios. It also satires dark truths about our society and shows what society would be like if we continue on this course.

For example - American idle episode perfectly replicates how a lot of people are living their lives. They go to work, come hone watch tv, masturbate to porn and everyone wants to be famous. Some will do anything to get that including settling for porn as a starting block.

I think my favorite episode would be the one with the robot husband. It's funny because if we use the tech that lets you record your memories and implant it into the robot tech we can actually replace people.

• You weren't paying attention. Each episode tells its own story.

• 25d

Usually a series connects. I was paying attention thank you very much

• Yes. It's an anthology, like The Twilight Zone. It's satire.

• I have watched every season and every episode. Try season 3 - that is their best season in my opinion and if you don't like that then you don't like Black Mirror.

• watch season 1 & 2, they are better, season 3 wasn't that good

• I did, its great but I really hate the British accent

What Girls Said 3

• Nerp

• Never seen it

• nope didn't see it