What's your opinion on all things walking dead?

Like the title says, feel free to discuss your opinion on all things walking dead. From your favorite character (s) and what makes them your favorite (s). To your feeling about negan and what you'd like to see happen in the show! 😜

What Guys Said 5

• It was good right along and got even better with Neegan. What I think would be great to end the series at some point would be to bring on a character nobody knows where you would show flashbacks to early on before the spread of the disease and what happened to get it going and how he contributed to it happening, like maybe part of some government experiment gone awry. Might not be in the comics, but would definitely make it more interesting.

• I love Neegan, a bad guy with charisma. Defintely brought new life to the show although I think some of the episode are just too draw out and boring (last week and the week before for example). Need a good mix of some action along with character relations.

• It was great up to the point they started killing everyone off

• I wish we'd get more of old Daryl.
    I'll miss Abraham, the banter with him and Eugene was amazing.
    Steven Yuen made Glen a much better character.
    A good handful of the actors are underrated.
    Jeffery Dean Morgan is an amazing casting for Negan.
    Rick is my favorite, his development is great. Andrew Lincoln is perfect in the role.
    I want to see Negan get more time and development than the Governor did. I want to see more of Carol's arc, where they're taking her character. I want to see the hilltop developed, especially Jesus.

• That show stole the opening to 28 days later.

Honest Trailers said something that I think captures what TWD is "It's [Game of Thrones] like the walking dead if it had any balls."

What Girls Said 1

• I only like the comics.