Which TV shows do you feel ended too soon?

I'm asking about shows that had proper ending, no loose ends, all storylines played out. Were there any that you felt could have been taken further without resorting to cheap clich├ęs and overdone plot devices, and still maintained a healthy audience count?

How about shows that were cancelled? Are there any that appealed to you that honestly could have made it?

I was looking forward to new seasons of "The Family", "Witches Of East End", and several CW titles that were cancelled. I feel that "Lost Girl" could have gone further, but when Kinzie left, they lost a lot of fans...

Most Helpful Guy

• My answer to this will always be Firefly! Fox really fucked up on canceling that show

Most Helpful Girl

• Penny dreadful :( but it was closed. You asked something else... I miss Lost.

What Guys Said 4

• I wish that Fringe had more series. I can't say that it ended too soon or had any loose ends but I just wanted more of it, I really enjoyed it. I wish that The Following had a 4th series too. They lost their way a bit but there was scope in Ryan Hardy becoming the next Joe Carroll ^,..,^

• Dragon Tales. That shit was getting good!

• I miss the old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles animated tv show.

• I think American TV series are loose
    each season seem to be end
    Confuse about the start of the next season.

What Girls Said 1

• the adventures of merlin (most people just call it merlin)