What are your favorite topics/questions on GaG?

I like polls, interesting questions and giving advices :)

What Guys Said 32

• I like questions that have an answer, like the ones about math, biology, what do you do when you... and so on.

Unfortunately the majority of questions asked here don't have an answer. "Does he like me?" The answer to that is always maybe or possibly.

• I like the longer, narrative questions, where people describe what's going on in their lives in some detail. Usually under friends/family, or girls/guys behavior...

• dating, sexual behavior, relationships, guy's/girls behavior

• Hmmm... I generally like questions that are asked in the G@G Community, Entertainment & Arts, Other, & Society & Culture sections. If there was a Sports section then it would be my favorite by far.

There are questions that I usually avoid like the plague and they mainly have to do with politics, religion, race and gender.

• General questions that anyone can answer and that sound "interesting" to the GAG public in general :D
    My least favourite are the "does he love me" questions... you just can't know but you could harm someone by giving the wrong answer :-(

• I don't know , but some topic related to business frauds ---the Wells Fargo Case really made me interested to give a detailed explanation.

• I like feminist conversation. I read a lot of my takes (and write a few myself).

• I like the racist / sexist questions honestly.

It is always interesting to see what people believe is "rational" and how they come to their conclusions.

• Hmm I like Society , troll questions and helping to someone

• I like topics related to religion like philosophy and atheism which I've studied.

I also like listening to social justice warrior lefties and refuting them

Sometimes if i see that the other isn't able to have an intellectual conversation. Rather grounds their beliefs entirely on emotion and gets angry if you ask. I like to try to trigger :)

• Poll questions or questions where the person says there asking for a friend lol

• Random questions about life. Or questions about more of a statement than just a question

• I like the questions about fashion and style, noramlly I dont care about those things, but on gag i get into it

I also like Dating questions, and giving advice to girls and guys about getting a boyfriend or girlfriend

• Questions that generally do not have polls..

• "A guy stared at me, what does this meeeeeaan?"
    "Would you date me? I am 400lbs/a raging feminist/have five kids/ultrareligious/FROM TURKEY"
    "Donald Trump?"
    "If you have gay sex and enjoy gay sex and are gay, does that mean you're gay?"
    "I don't want my boyfriend to lock his phone/use social media/have female friends/have guy friends/look at porn/jack off, does this make me mental?"
    "WHY DO ALL GUYS/GIRLS DO x"

• I like giving advice and support to the best of my ability.

• Anything interesting :P

• My favourite topics are movies and politics.

• I like the polls and giving advice.

• Unique n creative questions are my fav

• Sexual behavior and dating... I like to poke fun at the sexual and dating questions lmao..

• love interesting polls but I like questions where I can help a person understand something about their relationships

• I love the penis size questions because it so funny. You got what you got nothing will change

• sex questions..

• topics about GOD there always fun for me
    I study a lot

• 20d

I like topics about God too but sometimes I prefer not to discuss with people here or read comments because they are so mean, offending you and they don't understand anything.

• 19d

I study too and of course there are evidences but like you said many people are stupid and they don't care about evidences so I don't want to get angry and waste my time. There are some good movies and books too but they are not even interested to read what you write so not talking about those things. God's existence is obvious but some seem to be blind. You can send me some evidences or recommend movies :)

• 19d

Yeah sure give me 1 hour

• It's so exciting.

• the dirty sexual questions.. i personally like talking about a girls panties and bras, pussy, and tits etc

• I like what's your fetishes.

• sex education

• I like questions about video games.

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 7

• Well then! Me and you are twins then! :) I love interesting questions that really jog my mind! (Just like this one haha!!) But yeah! I do have a passion for polls quite frankly 😋

• I wouldn't say that they are my "favorite" topics, but somehow I can't resist trying to explain to various sorts of morons why they're wrong about evolution being a myth, modern medicine is evil, etc. Logically, I know that no amount of evidence will change their minds, yet I can't help it.

Maybe I'm subconsciously motivated by a story that my paleontology professor told about a famous paleontologist (can't remember who it was). Apparently, when he entered college he was a total Bible thumper and only took intro paleontology so that he could prove to the professor that all the experts were wrong. As you can probably guess, due to being intelligent and open minded and having good teaching he changed his mind and went on to have a strong career in science.

I guess my mistake is believing that I might actually run across someone on the internet who's both intelligent and open minded.

• What I like most are random questions (like asking your favourite food or something), but also relationship ones

• It depends on the question haha

• I like the questions about dating & relationships

• "What are your favorite topics/questions on GaG?" ;)

• I don't know.