How good do you think the colouring in this picture is? Did I do good?

• It's pretty awesome!
  • It's eh
  • I think my eyes are burning
    Vote C
  • It's alright
    Vote D
  • Pretty nice
    Vote E
  • 10/10 it's amazing!!
    Vote F
  • It's pretty good
    Vote G
Okay, I know that there's tons of mistakes, I wasn't too serious about coloring this at first, then I started to like what I was making so hey! Anyways, this was my first time coloring something like this in about eight years give or take! So, given that this is the first time, I'd say it's pretty good, right? At least I personally think that. I know I could do much better if given a second chance.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's pretty good. needs a lot of improvement. But idea and concept is excellent.

• Thanks! Yeah I definitely think that I could do much better! This was my first time coloring anything in years! So I'm pretty proud that I could even do that much! Thanks so much! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry, but it's really not that good.

• That's fine! I respect your honesty! Thanks for the input :)

• You're welcome :D

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 10

• I want to frame that and hang it somewhere.

• Seriously? You're too sweet! I actually have it taped on the wall near my door! But thanks so much! :)

• looks great!

• 10/10 it's amazing!!

• Wow that is amazing! I never knee colouring could make it look that good!

• Thanks so much!! :) I made many mistakes actually! But yeah I never thought I could make something like this! Thanks! :)

• Thank you for posting it! It is beautiful and inspirational! Oh and I meant 'knew' not 'knee' lol

• Yeah! No problem! Thanks so much!! โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

• Awesome

• 9/10 only because i dont like cats a lot xD but the drawing is very good :)

• Ahaha!! Thanks a lot! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

• I think it's pretty good, but you need to work on staying inside the lines. Besides that, I like it.

• Thanks so much! Yeah this was my first time coloring since I was about eight, so I wasn't taking it seriously at first, then I got the ideas to color it like that! Thanks for the opinion! :)

• you done an amazing job, well done, keep upthe good work

• You really stayed within the lines.

• well*. It's "did I do well?"

• Well, I know that I could've done MUCH better! There's tons of mistakes in there! But for this being my first time coloring anything like this for about 8 years or so, I think it's pretty good! :)

What Girls Said 4

• I love the colors <3
    you went outside the lines a bit
    and the grey part in the bottom isn t done?
    but it s better than anthng I can do t the moment haha
    good job

• Thank you! Yeah, I'm not used to coloring things in, this was my first time since I was like eight ๐Ÿ˜… I started the grey part, and didn't like it so I kinda gave up haha! Thanks :)

• I love it!

• It's pretty ๐Ÿ˜Š

• It's excellent !