Do you have an odd/unusual/secret celebrity crush?

For instance a celebrity crush that people would be surprised you have/had? Or a celebrity crush that is REALLY not your usual type what so ever but you're so into them anyway?

Mine's Bruce Lee lol. I know FAR more guys with a Bruce Lee celebrity crush than girls (I DONT BLAME THEM). Saw him in Enter The Dragon when I was young and I was mind blown, then watched all his other stuff, became obsessed. I don't know why he's so attractive and hot to me, my friends think Im weird 😳 Idc. I dig dat body. 😍 Me likey. 😍 He could throw me around any day (if he was alive) 😍 No wait, I think I'll take that back. 😬 Bad idea.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure if this is considered weird but I have this weird crush on Ronaldinho. Like I dont wanna have his babies but I think he's adorbs AF. He's got this goofy smile that always makes me smile whenever I see it.
    www.thefamouspeople.com/.../ronaldinho-5.jpg

What Guys Said 13

• that is VERY odd. Especially for your age. He did have sex appeal in his day though and women often mentioned they liked his voice.
    "The chinese Connection" was a very good movie he was in. Ha, the voice-over is hilarious
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS8ex1LlqpU

Uhh, weird celeb crush. Ok, I cannot think of anyone weird but one of the things people always laugh it is that the actresses that I really like are unknowns. Rarely they are popular:
    Jennifer Lyons - She's an Extra in movies
    2.bp.blogspot.com/.../..._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

I am a guy though I'm not picky for looks. A pinch of style and I find it appealing. The list would be a 5,000 actresses.

• You like little dragon o. O, that is indeed an uncommon one... okay hitting the gym! 😂

My odd crush is probably Kate Beckinsale, the older she gets the more I'm attracted to her, grade AA+ milf.

• I guess some people would find it weird if I said that Anna Kendrick is extremely hot, I just like women who are short, small, and cute.

• bruce lee is a legend. i wish he was alive.

• My secret crush is Taylor Swift. Odd because she is so young. I think she is amazingly beautiful. I have to admit I even jerked off to her several times.

• 22d

Ok, so let me get this straight... you think it's odd to be 50 and like a 25yr old
      But you don't think it's odd to be 50, bring up masturbation to underage children when you have released your ip address and location, be 50yrs old with a profile pic with no shirt, and be 50yrs old with a nickname with 666.
      Are you 12yrs old or are you TRUMP or something. serious?

• 21d

@GraveTruth don't make more of it than it is

• He was attractive I must say
    And let's not talk about his fighting skills

• Harley Quinn

• Clara bow

• I find Audrey Hepburn attractive lmao. Can you help me with mine please?

• Nah, mine are pretty hot and normal

• I don't crush on celebs

• Nope and I never did.

• 1|0

What Girls Said 8

• Hmm I like some musicians that wouldn't be handsome to many women, Ed Sheeran, Tom Odell and some more.

• Ohh Bruce Lee
    I had a crush on him in childhood
    hmm... Time of confession...
    I have a hopeless crush on >>>>>
    Ayrton Senna, but he's also dead :(
    He died in Formula 1 race in 1994.
    www.lovemarks.com/.../...enna-standard-600x600.jpg

• Christoph Waltz. Maybe it's just because of his acting, but I think he's hot stuff. 😜

• When I was in second grade I had an Eminem poster over my bed that o was kiss good night lmfao that's about it for celen crushes since I know I'll never get them so what's the point.

• It's a tie between Donnie Yen (as in a Im ur biggest fn!) kinda crush and Gallant which is a more (I WILL MARRY YOU AND BARE YOUR CHILDREN YOU PERFECT SONOVA BITCH) kinda crush ('-' ) Either way I'd faint if i met them

• I am oddly attracted to Daniel Tosh lmfaooo
    He's funny and crude. I love it lol

• Jeffrey Dean Morgan! :O I'd do anything for that man! I watched The Resident to try and get over him because he's apparently very creepy and dominating in the movie but it just made it worse! :D

• nope, I don't have any celebrity crushes