What do you do in winter?

Well happy days are here again!! It's snowing at my house in Minnesota! Yes!

So in honor of this wonderful occasion, what do you like to do in winter? Or what do you want to do in winter?

Me personally, I love to go snowboarding so naturally that. But I also want to build snowmen and sip hot cocoa (with a candy cane) under a blanket and watch my favorite Christmas movie, Holiday Inn. I believe it stars Bing Crosby.

So how about you guys?

@Deadpool76992 you must answer this haha

What Guys Said 18

• It doesn't no here in Cali unless you go up to the mountains. I just visit, make a snowman, sled a bit then drink hot cocoa in the mornings.

LOL, Holiday Inn? Are you sure your 15?

• I live in Florida, so I deal with all the out of state drivers that ruin my commute. That's about it.

• Make a snowman :D

• Reading books and drinking tea, occasionally glancing just to see snow falling down. Best feeling you can imagine.

• Keep the snow by you please! Its raining here lol

• Typically in winter I complain about how shitty the fucking snow is, it tides me over until I can complain about how shitty humidity is again.

• First day of snow. ;_;

• I wear shorts and mow my lawn and have my pictures taken. Then I post those pictures online for the benefit of all my friends and family in the north east and Canada.

I live in Florida.

• Hibernate

• Hibernate

• I like to hunt deer, drink cider, and wear flannel.

• play csgo

• Play pond hockey, shovel snow, sledin', hope for snow days. Holiday Inn is classic👌

• Not much
    Thanks for fucking ignoring me on Kik. Makes me feel awesome

• This Christmas break, I plan to learn at least 3 simple beginner songs on my keyboard, watch Star Trek on DVD, and play Star Trek Online on my Xbox One.

• Says your underage so I won't tell an innocent rube like you.

• Fuck like rabbits

• For this winter I must do what I must do which is to stop White genocide. White people are being exterminated.

• 16d

As a college student with multiple American History class credits, I can assure you that Europeans started it. Also, there was no such thing as an "American" until the Revolutionary War.

• 16d

@Outofthegrey stop arguing with me and get your head out of your ass!!! It's not a hat!

You fucking jackass asshole! I'm sick of your fucking shit! Do not talk to me anymore.

And by the way Americans Rule!

What Girls Said 8