Are you a good dancer?

Specify what types of dance you can do, or which types you would like to do. For example:
Yes, I can dance. I can do hip-hop, ballet, contemporary, lyrical, musical theatre, urban, some traditional Jazz dances, and some African dancing (to a certain extent).

• Yes
    43% (10)21% (6)31% (16)Vote
  • No
    57% (13)79% (22)69% (35)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
11d Wow, there are a lot of people who seemingly cannot dance... hahaha not for everyone I guess.

0|0
10|15

What Guys Said 15

• I know how to dance some Latin dances like Bachata, and Salsa (this last one I don't like though). Oh, and reggaeton... but that's just basically grinding hahahah
    I'm pretty good at dancing with a girl, more than alone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no, lol. Tho if I could get rid of some of my rust, I could get back in to that 4-step thing, dunno what it was called.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am to dancing what a hippopotamus is to ice skating

1|0
    0|0
  • I am horrible

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm White, So no I can't dance

1|0
    0|0
  • I am not a very good dancer no. I do a normal waltz and I would loose dance. but I have '2 left feet' so do not dance often.

1|0
    0|0
  • When I learn the dance, then I'm damn good. But I prefer dancing along with singing

1|0
    0|0
  • I do break dancing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate to dance.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only when I'm drunk lol

1|0
    0|0
  • i'm a headbanger, not a dancer

0|0
    0|0
  • hey, can u message me? i just followed u tho

0|0
    0|0
  • The horizontal samba.

1|0
    0|0
  • Completely hopeless

1|0
    0|0
  • i suck at dancing. chances with girls=zero.

1|0
    0|0
    • 11d

yeah i just can't synchronise my feet and stuff and i have no good stepping overall. also i'm overly shy and introverted and it restricts my bodily expression. and i never really dedicated any time learning to dance to be frank.

What Girls Said 10

• I don't know how to dance professionally. I really just dance for fun. Although, whenever I'm at a club, people often ask if I'm a pro dancer. They say my movements seem very natural & as if I made up the routines beforehand. It's a huge compliment for me, because I do love to dance.

1|1
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • I did modern Jazz in HS.
    I'm not a professional dancer lol but I can move.
    Belly dancing is part of my culture so I'm decent. I'm not good enough to do A belly dancing show but i'm good enough to be able to dance in weddings back home.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any actual experience in dance classes or anything but I pick up really easily and have good rhythm. I've found that I'm good at hip hop.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, quite terrible actually.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can do basic ballet? Does that count

1|0
    0|0
  • not really but I'm trying :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes.
    Ballet, hip-hop, tap dancing, choreography, and African dancing to a certain extent as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah. I try to dance when I'm alone but I will never dance in public again. Not since the 7th grade dance.

1|0
    0|0
    • 7d

Oooh what happened?

• Show All
    • 7d

That's right. Hold on to your dignity.
      lol I need to hold on tighter... xD

• 7d

Haha I'll hold on to it as tight as I can.

• never happier than when I'm doing some Cunningham or graham.

1|0
    0|0