Is pPS4or Xbox 1 better. I want a pPS4but all my friends now have an xbox1. Is it really better? I always liked my PS4. can't decide?

A lot of friends went from pPS4to xbox1. Had to sell my last pPS4but loved it. Getting anew gaming system this weekend bur now I am just not sure which to get.

What Guys Said 9

• If you really want to play games with your friends then get the Xbox One. But if there are certain games that are exclusives and only available on the PS4 that you really want to play, then decide if you rather be able to play with your friends or play PS4 exclusive games. by the way, why did you sell your last PS4?

• Get the one your friends have unless you don't like online gaming, then it doesn't matter. They're very comparable.

• Get whichever one the majority of your friends have.

• Go where your friends are. there is always more fun in playing with friends than a higher performing console on your own. truth.

• I would go with XBox One to be able to play with my friends honestly, there is just no point in getting a PS4. This is a no brainer.

• I want a PS4 but XBOX One has Forzs Motorsport. I prefer PS4 but XBOX has better exclusive games.

• I have the Xbone elite and I LOVE it.

• Depends. I grew up with PlayStation so that's what I stick to. Get whichever feels more comfortable and if you can't decide, flip a coin

• flip a coin. i like both, but more of ps4 guy, at least 1tb model though

What Girls Said 0