Has anyone seen bad moms?

I watched it theaters and it just hit redbox recently. I will post what I thought, but first I wanted to see what everyone else thinks of it. Was it a good experience or a bad one? (pun not intended, lol) Was it an honest movie? Can you relate to it in some way? Just Curious...
Has anyone seen bad moms?

Most Helpful Girl

• Aha... the movie... no not yet

Most Helpful Guy

• It was a comedy, aimed specially at the females, just like The Hangover were mainly aimed at Males.

As a comedy it was okay'ish, it had some good bits in it, but overall a very average movie.

Like I said it was just a comedy movie, it's purpose was to entertain and no I did not relate to it in anyway, I saw it for what it was, A Comedy.

• 15d

I saw it being a little more than that. It was not completely a comedy, it had heart. It was not silly to just be silly, like naked gun or scary movie, it was making a statement about modern motherhood and letting moms know that they don't have to be perfect to be good parents. Do you agree?

• 11d

To be honest, the way it's worded and written, I wouldn't be surprised if these are one of those 'paid' reviews.

That's called marketing.

• 10d

yeah ghostbusters was rumored to have that.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0