How do you feel when girls play online games?

just when you see them on comshops to play. especially when they're better than you

What Guys Said 6

• I don't see why it would be strange to anyone. Why wouldn't girls play online games and why wouldn't girls be capable of being better than guys? Gender is not relevant to online gaming. I've know some awesome girl gamers who have destroyed male gamers plenty of times. If you're good then you're good.

• I got matched with a girl on Halo a while back, fairly high ranked... she was definitely good. We partied up after the game and went on something like a 9-0 run... it was pretty sick! 😂

We got lucky one game and got matched with a former pro player too... we couldn't lose! Haha...

• I'm happy to see that there are more and more gamer girls ;)

• Hooray! I have another opponent/ally!

• never seen one like that before

• Nothing special I guess they're just girls playing games, I think a lot of girls play under male names, I don't care much if they like it then who I'm I to stop them, they're just humans like you and me, if they're better than me then I don't care either I'm not that insecure.

What Girls Said 1

• tbh anything that sounds like too much/ they are addicted to it, is a turn off