Whats your opinion on youtubers?

I feel like most or probably all of them are retarded­čśé

Most Helpful Girl

• I like French Youtubers the most, Norman, Bled'Art, Cyprien and last but not least Bonjour tristesse. I like them because they are funny or smart.
    I also like make up beauty gurus because I get make up and style inspirations.
    I like some North American Youtubers like Nigahiga and Jus Reign because they are funny. Or H3H3 productions.
    I dislike the attention seeking whores like all the "kissing 100 girls in the beach" or "social experiments" and obviously faked pranks. Or FousseyTube, who by the way used to be my favorite YouTuber when he used to make his "Middle Eastern family " skits , now he lost his authenticity, granted he's really big now, but still, he's also cringy 😒

• 9d

I see. I dont understand French so, I will never know if they are good or not😂

Most Helpful Guy

• The only ones I watch all the time are the interesting ones (to me personally). Otherwise I wouldn't be watching them, now wouldn't I?

What Girls Said 10

• Considering there are multiple youtubers who studied at universities for things such as engineering (take most subscribed youtuber Pewdiepie as an example) I'd say it's safe to say that assuming they are all "retarded" is... well, a retarded assumption.

• They've been decreasing in quality lately but the blame is mostly on YouTube and its business moves. It favours quantity over quality and puts pressure on YouTubers to create content that is above 10 minutes long (for the ads) so it makes the content more forced/less funny and the YouTuber look like a sellout. But if they don't follow the algorithm their channel doesn't get promoted as much as if they did, and hence they lose money. I definitely miss when YouTubers treated their channel as a hobby they enjoyed rather than a job/business.

• YouTubers or YouTube commenters? because there's a real difference :p

• 10d

aren't both idiots anyway?

• 10d

I see. But most of the relationship, or girl boy relationship, gender role etc are retarded.

• 10d

again, depends on the channels. on the serious, adult ones I don't think people pay much attention to gender

• I don't like beauty gurus (most of them). Some of them are cool, but many of them are like clones. It's like watching the same channel with different names. They are not genuine. There are only 2 the I like: Michelle Phan and Carli Bybel.

• I like the ones that I watch. They've replaced TV for me.

• I like some Indian YouTubers tho.
    TVF especially
    TVF Pitchers ftw 😎

• I like mariana's video

• I think they're good people- at least one of them

• A few of them are cool. One of my favorites is Shane Dawson. But yeah, most of them suck.

• Most of them are narcissists and idiots.

What Guys Said 19

• I prefer to read /read a text , more than to hear and see someone explain fuzzy ideas during 5 minutes.

• Pseudo intellectuals most of them
    They all spew the same stupid shit about how you can "be like me" if you try really hard and believe in yourself. All this new age garbage stuff they read and regurgitate back out. It's pathetic.

I only subscribe to Calum Von Moger, Bradley Martin, Salomondrin and Athlean-X on YouTube. Most of those are fitness related, and one is about this rich guy and his cars.

• for every good one there are a dozen idiots and 1000 who have no clue what they are doing.

but if you are good and popular... you end up with more money than God

• Love em!

• Having seen the tears and over the top emotionaemotionally deranged reaction to the democratic election of Donald Trump I gotta say pretty low

• I don't know about that... maybe you just watch retarded videos?

• I agree with you. Lots of them are just attention whores.

• hahhaah I feel that too man... most a dumb and boring... Best you tubers for me is Vsauce

• I think you're right. They all go crazy because they spend so much time editing

• Some are pretty cool people but some are just annoying and or retarded

• Some are good others, you're right are retarded lol

• There's a few that I like.

• I watch mainly some political youtubers for laughs.

• Some are awesome and some suck. That's why some have millions of views and some don't.

• They are very informative.

• Why do you feel like most of them are retarded? Elaboration would be helpful

• 8d

Like most of the youtubers talking about gender roles and relationship stuffs are like that

• 8d

That doesn't encompass everyone on YouTube. Maybe don't watch channels talking about those things if you don't like them. Personally I watch movie reviewers, knife and gun channels, or if I'm looking for information about something. And while some don't have a personality I mesh with, a good number do. What I've personally found is there are a lot more geniune people than those seeking attention, which I can imagine is the personality type you're referring to as retarded

• Some of them are very ignorant, particularly PewDiePie and kwebbelkop and the others in that group.

• They're doing intelligent marketing, being seen by the appropriate masses. If that target group is retarded, then they will of course set a similar example.

• 10d

I dont mind if it was a taunt at me but anyway it was a meaningful response

• Maby the ones you watch the ones I watch all have doctorite or at least university degrees in hard science